Let's Talk

Hello yes dis is your author and I just wanted to say Thanks for the reads and thanks for all the comments also when you see 🎶 that means to start the music thats all Enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{3rd POV}

"Ah Soviet it's nice to see you again" Soviets dad said as he smiled an evil smile "Shut up you Мудак" Soviet growled as if he was trying to spit Venom at his father. "Now now is that any kind of way to speak to your father?" "It is when your the father" Soviets dad rushed at Soviet as Soviet pushed everyone out the way being slammed into the wall with a knife in his lower abdomen. Soviet tried pushing the blade out but his father was to strong "You know not to mess with the Russian Empire so why do you try?" "Because you deserve every ounce of- FAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" Soviet was cut off but Russian Empire twisting the knife more.

{Soviet's POV}

I let out a loud scream, damn it hurt, but I couldn't fight back so I just dealt with the pain but as quickly as my father entered some one else entered and I was so happy they did.

"SOFET?!" Third pulled out his gun and aimed it for Russian Empire "Vhat are du duing vith my boyfriend?" Third said as he kept his steady aim "Ich kümmere mich nur um meinen Sohn" Russian Empire smiled as Third froze due to the fact he cold also speak German but also the fact he said Son "Pass auf deinen Sohn auf?! Ich bin mir ziemlich sicher, dass es niemanden kümmert, ihn zu erstechen und ihm Schmerzen zuzufügen" My father grinned more "Was würdest du wissen, dein Vater hat sich nie um dich gekümmert und deine Mutter wurde von mir getötet" Thirds face twisted to anger "VOU BASTARD!! SHE DIDN'T DESERVE DEATH!!" "Oh on the contrary" Empire (See where I got lazy 👉👉) pulled the knife out of my abdomen and walked over to Third.

{Third's POV}

I looked up at Empire "I should shoot vou right here, right now" "And whats stopping you?" "Your big ego thats shielding you" "Heh feisty one aren't you?" "Thats none of your business" Empire just looked at me and groaned due to the fact I had just punched him in the stomach Hard "Awww whats wrong can't breath?" He bent over holding his stomach as I walked over to Soviet "are you ok Soviet?" "Yes I'm fine" "Ok" I hear Empire get back up and growl "Your so stupid no wonder your father hated you" I looked at Empire "You really wanna know what it's like don't cha"

🎶

"Keep your head, keep your head up, be strong, don't get emotional, where were you when your father told you, boys don't cry, don't you know?"

I feel Soviets face turn confused as I continued

"Go ahead, drown your sorrows with some whiskey, that's how it's done, talking 'bout all your problems is a waste of time, the only way I know, only way I was ever shown"

I prepared myself for the next part of the song as I was already struggling to get any words out

"Was how to deal with this alone, I let the waves crash down, and keep it all inside, don't try to work me out, I've done it all my life, just let the weight on my shoulders, keep on weighing me down, a little bit longer, I'm alright, don't worry 'bout me"
I didn't wanna say this next part but I did anyway

"I'm doing fine"

I looked up and smiled my fake smile which looked really real as tears rolled down my face

"Nothing's wrong, nothing's wrong, it's just a, a bad week, we all have those, there's no point in complaining, so just let it go"

I started to remember all the things my father told me and my eyes faded to a soulless grey

"Yeah, clear your head, get your poker face on, 'cause this is embarrassing, push it down, you don't have to let the whole world know"

I felt everyone look at me even Britain sounded worried

"You know me, that I won't, tell you what's really going on, I gotta deal with this alone, so let the waves crash down, and keep it all inside, don't try to work me out, I've done it all my life"

My body went numb and my smile fell

"Just let the weight on my shoulders, keep on weighing me down, a little bit longer, I'm alright, don't worry about me"

I smiled again as my face is now being stained by my tears

"I'm doing fine (I'm doing fine, I'm doing fine, I'm doing fine) I'm doing fine (I'm doing fine, I'm doing fine, I'm doing fine)"

I start to break down as I stop smiling and hold my elbows shaking and looking down

"But I gotta tell you, sometimes I feel like I am, losing my mind when I say, I'm doing fine, I'm doing fine, I'm doing fine"

I start to sound emotionless and everyone around me just feels, sounds, and/or looks extremely worried except Empire

"I let the waves crash down, but if I'm honest I, need you to help me out, I need a hand sometimes, don't let the weight on my shoulders, keep on weighing me down, for one minute longer, I'm so tired"

I turn around and look at Soviet

"So can you help me? I'm not doing fine (Not doing fine, not doing fine, not doing fine) I'm not doing fine (Not doing fine, not doing fine, not doing fine)"

I just break down more and hug Soviet

"Don't let the weight on my shoulders, keep on weighing me down, for one minute longer, I'm so tired, so can you help me? I'm not doing fine."
🎶

I feel Soviet's hand rub my back and then I hear Empire laugh "You really think that little song says anything?" Soviet stepped in "Just shut up"
{Soviet's POV}
I'm done with his BS he's just ruining everything "Look I get it you wanted to see how I was doing but now you've seen now go" I growled trying not to attack him "Fine" my father got up and basically did what I told him. He left. But I have a feeling this isn't the end......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Hello so I've been thinking maybe I should let ya'll choose what happens next so in the comments I want ya'll to put what ya'll want to happen next and either the one that gets requested the most, the one with the most reply's, or the one that I like will be the lucky winner and will be also put into that chapter as a character! Have fun and may the odds be ever in your favor!