Part 1

A new day a new life.

I just woke up from my sweet sweet dream. As i has just finished my packing for my one month vacation after my busy work I am so excited to go to village. I am a nature girl means that I love to spent my time in the greenery. I have spent my entire childhood in that village. Yes I am going to my village. My mom's home was there but when my grandparents past away and my mom died from cancer we sell that house and move  on to the city when i was 10 years old into my father house.

Yes my mom and dad have been living separately from when I was born. Actually they haven't even married. My dad whet to that village for some work but got drunk in one party and like you know...
And then i was born but he was gone from that village. My mom is my super hero. She raise me without caring anyone because she was in love with my dad. My dad just went to the city and married another girl who is my stepmother and now i have a stepbrother but he is so caring unlike my bitchy mom.

I went downstairs in the kitchen and make some breakfast. As i was eating my PA called me saying that all the work I have tell her has finished so I can go freely to the vacation. Yes I am rich af. I am the CEO in the one of my dad company. I don't like my dad much from the beginning but he had  changed from when my mom past away. He come to the village when mom died and took me from there. I didn't wanted to came but as you know I was just the child so.

But also even if he is good to me he has left my mom all alone so I am not forgiving him.

My flight is on 12pm so now it is only 9 so I guess some tv will be ok.
I went to sit on my couch and switch on my tv and play my favourite kdrama hwarang. As I was watching my favourite actor hansung died in front of my eyes. I don't cry actually I just laugh because he is my best friend. When I came here he was my first school friend. He treat me like his own sister. He is a weird guy but I like that about him so when seeing this seen I just want to laugh. He also came from a poor back ground but now see he have become a successful actor. I am so proud of him. Unfortunately now I have lost contact with him. When we were in our high school his grandmother past away so he went to live in his hometown daegu and when I saw him in the news that he has became the actor I tried to contact him but no use.
I suppose if there is any destiny to meet him then I will meet him some how.

After watching hwarang I went to my room to do my final touch up. I wear this.

I dragged my luggage downstairs and phoned my driver to pick me up

I have always been a lonely person. I just want to live an peaceful live so as you can see there is no one in my apartment.

Oh I have to call my brother too. As I was going to called my brother the bell rang in my front door.

I guess it is the driver but how fast. I open the door but there stood my brother. I smile and open the door for him to enter.

"Oh my dongsaeng have to pack your all thinks" he went to sit on the sofa.
"Already" i said and sit beside him.
"You know that I will miss you" he make the fake cry face. I just laugh it all.

"I will just gone for one month so no need to make that ugly face ok" i said and fold my arms.
"Oii who are you calling ugly I am the WWH" he phrase the WWH word dramatically that I just sign and rolled my eyes."Ya ya world wide handsome"

"Yes that's it I am the best guy Kim Seok Jin" he stood up the do a weird kind of hand gesture. I just sit there and give my most disgusted look to him. I know that he is handsome but I don't want to show him that so I just play it off.

"No you are world wide ugliest guy" I stood up and went to pick my phone from the coffee table.
"Om god how can you say that. I am the handsome guy. No guy is like me. I have not meet any guy like me anywhere. I am the special guy. All the girls are dieing to go on a date with me and you are saying that huh." god please save me from my brother. He just ramble all the things. I think he can debut as a rapper. When it comes to like that thing he is like that Agust D rapper.

As I was praying for god to save me from his rambling the bell ring telling me that my driver as arrived.
"Uff thank you god" I mumbled myself and  went to the front door.

There I see my driver standing in front of me.
"Mam are you ready"
"Yes already and thank you for saving me"I motioned for him to come inside which he with no doubt come and went to pick my luggage. He seem a bit confused but I just said him to pick the bag.

" What a wrong timing man. I was not even half there and he come."Jin said and went to stand my me.
" No its a right timing because I don't want to be late for my flight"
"But also.. Anyway goodluck for your flight now I have to go to my office"he hug me. I also hug back and said
"Don't worry you are my handsome oppa ok"
"Of course I am" he laughed it off and went from there.

How many times I said that I don't want to say to him that but I just want to see him happy so guess I did a right thing.

"Mam any thing left" my driver asked me.
"No no but you keep going I will come up in a second"
"Ok mam" he bowed and went from there.

"Now All things are perfect. Kitchen light is switch off, living room also and all door are closed." i said to my self and pick my side back and also went to the front of my apartment .

I guess now I will only see you after one month. Bye bye my dear apartment . Now I am ready for my new journey. MY VACATION.