Part 2

I am in my car right now. As I was dozing off the car jump up in the road and wake me up by surprise. I mean there are small holes in the road so I am not blaming the driver.

As I look out of the window I see that it has developed a lot compared to the village I remember.

"Mam we will reach your hotel in about 15 minute" driver said and continue to drive the car.
"Ahh ok" I picked my phone and searched where we are.
I mean I was so small back then so, now I don't remember that much.

After 15 minute we reached our destination.

(THE JOON'S HOTEL) This is made my me so yeah Namjoon's hotel

(THE JOON'S HOTEL) This is made my me so yeah Namjoon's hotel.)

The hotel was located in the middle of the forest. The greenery, the lake, the birds all things are perfect. As I was looking the surrounding the driver  pulled the bag from the car. There was a big sigh board up in the middle of the front door. The garden was so big too. In the side of the porch there were small plants of different species.

As I went to the front door there I see the owner and the staff of the hotel. I am that popular or what. Hah whatever I guess but I already like the hotel.

"Welcome To THE JOON'S HOTEL Miss KIM" The person said and bowed followed by his staffs.
"Thank you for your kindness Mr uhh"
"My name is Kim Namjoon and its pleasure to meet you" he expand his hand in front of me.
"Nice too meet you Mr Namjoon" I smiled and shake my hand with him.

"You must be tired. My staffs will show you your room. Is it ok for you?" Namjoon said and he smiled. Oh my god he has a cute dimples both sides in his cheeks . Cute.

"Yes its more than perfect" i smiled softly and turned around to take my bag from my driver.
"Now you can leave and have a safe ride back"

"Of course mam" he bowed and went toward the car.
"So if you are ready my staff will come with you" Namjoon said and two staffs come from behind him.
"They are my most trusted members so,if you need any help you can call any of them"
"Ok so boys you can introduce yourselves and I will take my leave" Namjoon turn around once smiled and went to the other side of the hotel.

"Hello mam!! My name is Jung Hoseok. Its nice to meet you" the red hair guy bowed and smiled. Uff his smile is like a sunshine. Any one can be happy after seeing that smile of him.
"Hello mam. My name is Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you" the brown hair man said and bowed. His smile is like a bunny smile so, cute. Is it the hotel where I am going to die. Their smiles will kill me one day.

As I was day dreaming the one Jungkook guy picked my bag and started to walk to the hotel.
"Mam" the Hoseok guy come in the side.
"Are you ok"

"Ohh yes I am perfect lets ok" I started to walk in the front. Embracement consumed me as I walk. How can I day dream in front of them.

Sorry Jin but I guess there are some competitors for you. I chuckled and followed the directions given by hoseok.

Once I reached my room the Jungkook guy put my bag in the side of the door

"Thank you" I smiled to him as he was going to the front door.
"Oh no need. Its my job." he smiled and bowed.
"So there is the bathroom and closet the Tv. If you need any thing there is the phone there. You just have to dial(......) Numbers and any staff will come" he said as he stand by the side of Hoseok.
"Yes mam and if you need us we will be nearby and what will you like now" Hoseok said smiling.

"Oh no I will just take some sleep. You can go now. If I need anything I will call you" I smiled as I sit on the comfy bed.

"Ok have a good day" The two said, bowed and went from there.

So sweet guys. But one thing is bothering me. They are saying mam like I am a 60 yrs old women. I just don't like. I also told my driver that you can call me y/n or anything but he said that he have to be professional so I don't complain much but also he is like a father figure to me. And these guys,they are I guessed same age as me and they are saying mam.