Part 3

I woke up after a nice sleep. It is 7pm at night. I guess I will go downstairs and eat than to order here.

As I was walking to the elevator I saw Hoseok was also standing there so I greet him.

"Ohh hi Hoseok" I said and he was about to bow I interpret him.
"No need" I smiled

"No no I should always be formal and respectful" he explain to me.
"No but you don't have too be formal with me. I always feel like an old woman when someone older than me bowed and call me madam"

"Ohh I feel sorry for you ma-" he quickly cover his mouth with his two palms. I just laughed it off because it was so cute.
"Sorry sorry. But what do I call you. You are younger than me?"

"Yes i think that I am younger than you. How old are you?" i said and that time the elevator also come and we both entry and pressed our floor.
"I am 26 and you" he asked and wait patiently for our floor.
"Oh I am 24"

"I suppose you are younger than me but also what do I call you"
"You can call me by my name and also tell Jungkook to call by my name. I just want to feel my youth not to be called madam and miss anymore ok" The elevator ding and we existed our way.

"Were are you going" i asked him as he was doing to another direction.
"I am just doing to check the new guests"

"Ok then bye" i wave him and walk towards the restaurant.

I was walking towards my room. It was 10pm. After dinner I went to walk in the hotel. I just wanted to know about the hotel so after the dinner I was walking aimlessly around the hallway I see Jungkook walking and talk a little bit about him. I also told him not to call me mam or madam and call me simple a y/n. He was blushing and smiling at that. He is one of the cutest guy I ever meet.

As I was about to open the door someone called me from behind.

"Miss Y/N" I turn around and see the dimple guy.
"Ohh hii mr Namjoon" I smiled.

"How is your time going in the hotel"
"Its is going good until now" i said.
"Oh ok so I was just asking that you have asked a guide from the hotel" he simply asked me.
"Yes I have"

"Ok so tomorrow morning in the front door Jungkook your guide will be there. He is the sweetest guy so don't worry."
"Yeah I can tell that he is. Ok I don't have any problems" As i was saying that my phone ring.

"One minutes ok"
"Ok no worry. I was about to walk" he turn around to walk away.

"Hello Jin" I said from the phone and was about to walk inside I see that Namjoon stop walking.
"Ohh my dongsang. I missed you. Without you there is no fun."

"Ha now you know my importance" I said smirking and I see that Namjoon was there staring me.

"Jin I will call you later ok" I didn't wait for his reply and walk towards Namjoon
"Is there any thing Namjoon-ss" i asked him.

"In phone are you talking to Jin"
"Yes."
"I mean Kim Seokjin" he correct him self and asked me.

"Yes yes My brother but how do you know him"
"He was my school friend but now we lost contact so, I haven't talk to him for ages" he said. Now I understand why he stop walking.

"No worries you can take his number and talk to him" I said and give my mobile to him to see Jin's number.
"Thank you miss y-" he was about to say that but I stop him.

"You can call me Y/N. I see that you are my brother's friend."
"You are his sister but he have never mentioned about you." he furrowed his eyebrow.

"I am his step sister and I meet him when I was 13 years old so I guess he didn't know me back when he was with you" I simply answer. Yes I came here when I was 10 years old but my father didn't tell me anything about my step mother and brother. He only tell when I was 13 and we live together until I turn 20.

"Ahh ok. You are my friend's sister so, ok I will only call you Y/N and you also only call me Namjoon then" he smiled showing his dimples and give my phone back. I am sure that one day I  am going to poke that dimples.

"Alright Namjoon. Bye then"
"Bye and have a sweet dreams Y/N" he waved and walked towards the elevator.

I also went to my room. I leave my phone in the bed and walk into my bathroom. I do my night routine and change into my pajamas and was about to sleep but I remember that I have to call Jin.

I grab my mobile and dialed his number.After four ring he picked my phone.

"Yah you ungrateful brat. How can you hung the phone. You know I called you because I was so worried about you and you just disconnect the phone. Have I raised you like this." He started to rap again. I just rolled my eyes as he can see me.

"Ok I am so sorry. I have to and I have a news for you."
"What is the news? Is it bad?Oh my god have you been in troubles. What to do with you? I have tell to so many times to not to be in troubles but now see. I am -" he was giving me lectures again. So I cut off his word in middle.

"No no Its not that first listen what I say."I calmly said. If I just shout in the phone he will speak for one hours giving me lectures. Now he will again shout me for stoping him.

" You child. How can you stop me. I was not even finished" See this is my brother.

"Sorry ok but you were rambling... Ohh.. I mumbled slowly.
" What did you sa-"

Y/N what have you done now. How can you say that in the phone. I thought and stop him again.

" First listen. Your friend Namjoon is here"I just said what comes in my mind. Thank god he will stop now.

"What Namjoon aka Kim Namjoon.!!!!Oh my god how do you know him.!! Where do you meet him. Is he there with you"

"First yes Kim Namjoon and second the hotel I am in is of Namjoon and also no he is not here"

"So you are in his hotel. How is he?" he said.
"You can talk with him. I have given your number ok"
"Ok ok I will and now you go to bed now don't wake up for to long and also one thing you child, I have to give you a lesson. I don't forget things easily"

"Ok ok my mom. I will" Like dang you will not forget. I know you better ok mister. I thought and hang the phone.

What if he was my blood related brother?No I don't complain but now I think he is more of a mother figure.

I just chuckled and went to sleep.