29: Jae's Arrival

Ji Ah's POV

later that day I was making me an afternoon snack which included Sour Cream and Onion chips and ketchup, don't judge me but dipping the chips in ketchup tastes so good.

(the Author a.k.a me actually likes ketchup with sour cream and onion chips😂)

I sat at the table and dipped the chips and ate them while scrolling thru Facebook, I then came across a picture of Marty, she was hugging and kissing a really adorable boy, and the caption read 'I'm so in love with you my husband-to-be' my eyes widened, "husband-to-be?" I said shocked.

Holy cow, she was getting married?, I wonder how Jin took that lol😂 he gets mad really fast, and Lainny wouldn't get so mad considering Marty is an adult, but Jin, oh crap.
soon I heard the front door open, I then heard footsteps enter the kitchen, it was Ma-su and Ban-su, they arrived home from school, they went in the fridge and both got a Juice Box, even though they are teenagers they Still like them so😂🤷

they then sat at the table with me "eww, no offense Aunty, but that looks disgusting" Ma-su said and looked down at my plate of ketchup and chips, I shrugged and kept eating, "so what's up mom?, how's Jae?" Ban-su asked, "your sister is okay, we Actually visited her today like always but today she was bigger, more healthy and we could actually hold her" I said without tearing up.

they seemed so happy, I then grinned and looked back at the post, "what are you looking at?" Ma-su asked and went to sip her Juice Box.

"U-umm, apparently your cousin Marty is getting Married" I said, their eyes went big.
"To whom?" Ban-su asked
"isn't she 20?" Ma-su asked, I nodded, she then gulped and
I showed them the picture, this was him.

he had glasses so I couldn't really see him well, I bet they couldn't either😂   Then Taehyung rushed in laughing "Tae?" I said, "what's wrong?" I asked, "Jin was cursing up a storm on the phone awhile ago, he said something about his little girl ...

Then Taehyung rushed in laughing "Tae?" I said, "what's wrong?" I asked, "Jin was cursing up a storm on the phone awhile ago, he said something about his little girl getting a husband" he explained and I chuckled nervously, "umm, yeah, she is" I said, he frowned and walked over to me.

I showed him the post, "oh-, well Jin is NOT happy" he said, i nodded.

Ma-su's POV

as I stared at the photo I noticed he didn't seem happy, he looked so.....depressed, she was smiling and he wasn't, I sighed and finished my Juice Box and me and Ban-su went upstairs to study.

1 week later...

Ji Ah's POV

I was excited so I didn't get much sleep the night before, after getting ready I saw Tae still sleeping, I glared at him, and had an idea, he was on his stomach hugging a pillow, I then plopped on the bed and started jumping on it "TAE WAKE UUUUP!!!" I yelled like a child "Jagi stop" he said tired, I then plopped laying on his back, I kissed his back and hugged his bare back, "pwease wake up, today is the day" I said pouting, he sighed and rolled over so he was on his back and I was still on him, he opened his eyes half way and groaned "what are you trying to do to me woman?" He said kinda like Noah from the notebook, I started giggling.

I then kissed his cheek and sat up, "let's go" I said and got off him, he sighed again and I forced him up, after he got ready we left to the hospital.

after we got there I saw Dr. Lee and Dr. Swan grinning at us "you ready?" They asked excited, we nodded, a nurse then brought us Jae, we put Jae in the carseat Tae was holding, "thank you doctors" we thanked them then left, today was the day we could finely bring our precious baby home, once we walked in I sighed, "this is your new home baby" I said softly, she grinned.

"BAN-SU, COME SEE JAE!!!" Tae yelled, him and Ma-su then came down,
"Awwww, she's so cute" Ma-su said "want to hold her?" I asked, she nodded, i took her out and Slowly and carefully let her hold her, Jae cooed as she held her, " hello Dongsaeng" she said smiling looking at her, after a moment Ban-su got excited, "I want to hold her" he said happy.

she nodded and handed Jae to Ban-su "hello kid, I'm your oppa Ban-su" he said softly at her, it was so cute.

"I'm gonna be the best oppa ever, remember, if a guy dares to break your heart, I'll break his face" he said without losing a smile, geez, kids😂

but I don't blame him, having a little sibling or child, can make you......crazy.

2 years later...

today me Tae, Jae and Ban-su took a family trip to Korea, after we arrived I saw my mother in front of a Limo, she was smiling at us, Tae was holding Jae, Ban-su was playing video games on his gameboy.

"Mom" I said happy and ran to her, after hugging her she backed up and looked over at Tae, and gasped, "oh, is that my beautiful granddaughter?" She asked, "Momma" I heard, I turned to Jae, "who's that?" She asked, "that's your Grandma baby" i said, she grinned, She has Tae's adorable smile.

"Come to Granny" she said and held her arms out, Jae instantly let go of Tae and went to her, as she held her she grinned so big, "how old is she?" She asked, "2" I said, "and this is my first time holding her?, I really need to come to L.A" she said, "mom, I understand why you don't, it's okay" I said and rubbed her shoulder, she sighed and nodded, "Ban-su" she said looking at him, he didn't answer, "Ban-su" she said again, still he didn't look, Tae sighed and took his Gameboy out of his hands "dad what gives?" He asked, he then looked at my mom, "Ahem" my mom cleared her throat getting Ban-su's attention, he gulped looking at her, "hey Granny" he said, she grinned and put her arms out, he then hugged her, "you are getting so big, your almost your dad's height" she said shocked, "I've been tall for awhile Granny" he said and chuckled.

"How old are you again?" she asked "16" he said "wow, your growing up so fast" she said and puckered a lip out like she was gonna cry, "and Ma-su isn't so little either, she's turning 16 in a week" Tae said, she gasped "really?, how old are we?, they make us seem like we're old" she said and giggled, "we kinda are" I said, she frowned, "no we aren't" she said "mom, I'm 35, Tae's 37, Jennie and Yoongi are both 38, and you are 60" I said, she sighed, "I'm still young in my heart" she said and I agreed, "same with us" I said, she nodded, "Granny, I'm hungry" Jae said pouting, "come on then, let's go to my house" she said, Jae nodded.

we then All got in the Limo, and went to my childhood home, I sighed when seeing how it stayed the same, Jae's jaw dropped, "Momma, why we not live there?" she asked, "because we're happy in L.A, and if we did Uncle Yoongi and Aunt Jennie and your cousin Ma-su would miss us" I explained, "they come" she said, "they couldn't go, they have business in L.A sweetheart" I said, she sighed and nodded.

"well, we're here, let's go in and our chef will cook some Dino nuggets for you" she said and grinned, "sounds good😋" Jae said, "it is" mom replied, Ban-su wasn't paying attention the whole time because he was to busy playing his game.

We then all went in and was greeted by the Maids and staff, they all missed me and grinned ear to ear seeing me, I hugged as many as I saw and they took our luggage and brought it to my old room, I thanked them, "momma, so many people" Jae said, "I know baby" I said, then later we were all sitting at the big table and we were served ketchup and Dino nuggets they might be for kids but I grew up loving them along with Yoongi and my parents.

as we were about to eat I heard bickering between Ban-su and Tae, I sighed and looked at them "will you two knock it off?" I said, "mom, he's being unfair" Ban-su said to me, "Jagi, he wants to play his stupid game at the table" Tae said, "Ban-su put your gameboy away while eating" I said, "but mooooom~" Ban-su whined, "no buts, your dad is right, you will get it when your done, put it up" I said, he sighed and put it in Tae's hand "thank you" Tae said and after setting it down they both started eating as well.

Ma-su's POV

I was humming one of my dad's rapping parts to his song seesaw while doing my homework in my room when a knock was at my door.

"Come in" I said, my mom then walked straight to my closet,

"Do you have anything nice?" She asked, "of course, why?" I asked, "we are meeting the Kims this afternoon for dinner" she said looking thru my closet.