31: The Biggest Mistake Ever😒

I then instantly opened my eyes and when I did he wrapped his arm around my waist, I then put my hands on his chest and pushed lightly, surely he got the idea, he stopped kissing me and opened his eyes and removed his arms.

"What's wrong?" He asked, "i-, I forgot I have a boyfriend" I explained, "oh.....I didn't know" he said and backed up, " it's okay, let's just stay friends" I said he agreed, i can't believe I stole his first kiss,

the rest of the ride I touched my lips and grinned without him seeing, that kiss was good, not better then Max, but good, after we arrived I got out and bid him adue, then i went inside, my parents still weren't home so I went up to my room and plopped on my bed, I sighed and took my phone out, I wonder how Max is doing, normally he's asleep around this time, but one anxious to know, I then dialed his number, it then answered, before he could talk I spoke "hello Babe, I know you've been busy these past days but I can't help but call you, I miss you" I said and pouted, "excuse me?" I heard, I frowned, this was NOT Max, this was a female voice, "umm, w-who is this?" I asked scared.

"My name is Molly......Max's girlfriend, who are you?" She asked sassy, my heart crushed in a million pieces, "w-what?" I said, "yeah, and I don't appreciate you calling him babe and calling him at this hour" she said, "where is he?" I asked, "asleep beside me, stop calling this number and leave us alone Tramp" she said, I tried to swallow back my tears, "okay, understood" and before she could say anything I hung up and deleted his contact number, I then thru my phone on the floor and cried in my pillow, a knock was at the door then someone walked in "we're back" I heard, "baby what's wrong?" She asked btw it was my mom, she sat on my bed, I instantly sat up with runny mascara, "i-i, I've never been such an idiot before in my life" I said sniffling, "awww baby, your not an idiot" she said and hugged me.

"What's wrong?" She asked, "Max cheated on me" I said crying, "oh honey" she said Sincere.

The next morning...

as I arrived at school I sighed when I felt someone back hug me "wassup bitch" I heard, I giggled and turned around, "hey Ray" I said, "so how was Mcdreamy?" She asked, "He's..... Nice, very polite and knows how to talk to women" I said, "seems like he's really something" she said and winked.

Btw, our show to watch together is Grey's Anatomy, so she calls Yugyeom Mcdreamy😂 she's like Christina and I'm like Meredith.

"He is" I said and looked sad, "what's wrong?, still sad over that bastard?" She asked, I nodded, "he's not worth it" she said and hugged me, soon we then went to class, after class I was eating lunch with Ray and kinda missed Ban-su because he always ate with us, I sighed playing with my food when I saw someone enter the cafeteria, my heart beat faster each minute, "oh lord" I said, "what's wrong?" Ray asked, I pointed she turned and gasped "o....m...g, what's he doing here?" She asked, I shrugged, he then spot me and rushed over, "Ma-su can I talk to you?" He asked "what do you want Max?" I asked annoyed

"Why are you even here?, I thought you tracked the world with your parents and originally live in Korea" I said, "I do, but I traveled here with my dad to talk to you personally" he said, "well you wasted your time, I don't want anything to do with you" I said and rolled my eyes, "I know it seems bad, but I didn't cheat" he said "of course you didn't" I said sarcastically.

"I didn't, babe- I mean Molly is just a friend" he said, my eyes widened at his mistake, "you literally just called her babe" I said angry, "okay, I did cheat, but I had a reason" he said, I scoffed "your a lying piece of shit, no reason can make me want you back, go spread her legs and leave me alone douchebag" I said and stood up with my food to go to another table when he grabbed my arm, "listen to me" he said, i turned to face him, "you know, I waa fooled by your 'charms' I thought you were different, nevermind" I said and kept walking he went to continue when Ray stopped him, "stop, walking" she said glaring at him, I then stopped and walked back to him, "Ray, move over" I said, she moved outta the way, "okay, I'll give you another chance" I said, he grinned "Ma-su" Ray said surprised.