Memory

"Hi, i'm Izuku Midoriya!"  a small 4-year-old boy with green hair greeted a 4-year-old girl at the park.  The girl had platinum blonde hair down to her waist, huge yellow eyes and slight fangs. Izuku thought she was absolutely beautiful.  "I-i'm Himiko T-toga." she shyly responded. "Nice name Himiko. Wanna play?" Izuku asked. "Y-yeah, sure.". They played tag until the Midoriya family had to leave the park. "Izuku! It's time to go!" Inko yelled "Okay, Mom! I gotta go, bye!" he smiled. "Okay, bye!" she said happily.  "Izuku? Who is she?" Inko asked politely crouching down so she was at their level. Himiko walked over and introduced herself. "It's so nice to meet you Himiko! Are you a friend of Izuku sweetie?" Himiko didn't know what to say. She just met him so was she already his friend- or was it to early to call him a friend? She didn't need to say anything. "Yeah, Mom she's my friend." Izuku interrupted and gave Himiko a of-course-your-my-friend-you-just-spent-two-hours-playing-with-me look. Himiko gave him a beautiful smile in return. "Hey, sweetheart, are those your parents over there?" Inko questioned pointing to a young couple caring for two babies. Himiko slowly nodded her head in response.  "Wow, I haven't seen them in years. We went to college together me and your mother did. Do you mind if I go talk to them?" Inko asked already getting up. She walked towards Himiko's parents. Once she got there, the two mothers hugged. Himiko's mom talked with Inko for a while and handed her her baby. Himiko heard part of what they were saying but honestly didn't care. She had an excuse to be around Izuku and that's all that mattered, she had a friend and she was happy she did. Inko came back later. "Well, we finally caught up. Himiko, you'll be coming with us since your mom is going to work and I would like to catch up with your father. Is that all right with you sweetie?"  Himiko got excited at this. I get to play with Izuku more!  Himiko thought. Izuku thought the same thing. "Yeah, i'm okay with that, Mrs. Midoriya." she happily uttered still very shy. "You can call me Inko, sweetie." Inko replied warmly. "It's time to leave. Himiko, if you want to say goodbye to your mom before we leave..." Himiko quickly gave her mom a hug and ran back to Inko. "Ready." Himiko stated. They got to the car and climbed in. Himiko took a seat next to Izuku in the back seat. "Seat belts, baby." Inko called to Izuku, who blushed bigger than god himself. "Mom, don't call me baby!" he whined. Himiko just giggled trying to hold it back - which made Izuku laugh to. Inko quietly chuckled to herself. How cute. Inko thought looking back at the 4-year-olds in the backseat laughing with each other. Why did his father leave? Inko thought, making her tear up slightly. She let go of the thought so she could see the road. Soon she was at her own house. "All right kids, we're here." Inko announced. Himiko was the first to unbuckle and open the door right after Inko unlocked it. Inko just laughed and so did Izuku. 

539 words on that part. i will be writing more so don't worry about cliffhangers cuz' i ain't 'boutta do y'all like dat.