Chapter 33

"Hehe, did I do a good job of hiding it, then?" (M/n) felt someone whack him in the head. "Ow, what the—"

"Idiot! Were you sick this whole time?!" Mitsuba yelled. The (h/c)-haired male sighed. "Well, if I let any of you know, then I'm just adding another thing for you to worry about. Anyway, now isn't the best time to think about my fever. Our priority should be getting out of here." He went silent after that. The (h/c)-hared male's breathing went normal.

"...He's asleep." Mitsuba sighed, relief with a tint of annoyance laced on it. Kou grumbled. "This moron..." Not long agter Kou let out those words, a loud shriek was heard from above them. Before any of them could look up, Yashiro crashed down the rear cart. She laid motionless, her surroundings spinning.

Kou, who was now riding the bicycle in the front, began shedding tears of joy. "Senpai! I'm so glad you're safe and alive!" He cried out. Mitsuba had a slight deadpan. "Radish-senpai came falling from the sky..." He was pretty shook, not to mention she had almost landed on him and (M/n). Shijima turned her head to the female. "Oh, she passed out." The blonde commented.

"Ne... ne...?" The (h/c)-haired male managed to mutter out before his eyes involuntarily closed on its own.

"(N/n)?" A voice was heard, making the said male shift. The sight put a smile on Teru's face. "(N/n), wake up. It's already dark out—" The (h/c)-haired male felt a poke on his cheek, making him open his eyes. His vision was blurry, so he had to blink a few times for it to clear. Once it did, Teru's worried face was the first thing he saw. The male was crouching down in front of him.

"(N/n)... You have a fever." The blond stated, a frown on his lips. (M/n) lightly sracthed the back of his head. "I'm fine. It's not as bad as before. I think I can walk home fine." The (h/c)-haired male stood up slowly. Teru did the same. "I don't think I can let you walk home alone like this. Do you have anyone who can pick you up at home?" He asked. (M/n) shook his head. "I don't want to bother Aki."

Teru hummed in thought before he snapped his fingers. "Ah! I can walk you home then, in case you feel dizzy on the way." The blonde swiftly drowned out all the (h/c)-haired male's protests and just carefully grabbed the male hand and dragged him slowly.

"Anyway, what happened to you? You didn't even show up to your classes earlier, and now you're here at night with a fever?"

(M/n)'s brows furrowed as he tried to recall what happened. Only then did the earlier events come to him. "Ah--!"

"What's wrong?" Teru was quick to respond. The (h/c)-haired male cocked his head to him. "I was—I was with Kou. Speaking of which, is he home yet? If he's not, he's probably still on campus."

"And how do you know that?"

(M/n) chuckled. "I just do. Maybe we should check the Middle School Division first?" He suggested. As the two were walking, Teru kept sneaking glances at the male beside him. When the (h/c)-haired male saw this, he decided to call the blond out. "Stop that. I'm not going to faint any time soon." He gazed straight into the open entrance of the building and saw Mitsuba and Kou talking. They were still sitting on the ground.

"You say that like you haven't passed out randomly here at school. Maybe you should try and take care of yourself better—" As Teru continued lecturing the male about the importance of taking care of himself, (M/n) grew nervous. Who knows what Teru might do to Mitsuba once he saw the apparition?

As the seconds went by, they were getting nearer and nearer to the entrance until they stepped foot inside. Teru didn't seem to see the two as he was still distracted with doting on the (h/c)-haired male.