Chapter 8 - Grimauld Place ✅

Third person PoV:

Harry stood in front of the dark dank house, he remembered from when the order had inhabited it how seeped in dark magic it was. Harry let out a defeated sigh; this was one of the last places he would want to be, it reminded him too much of Sirius. Someone whose death he would never get over. Harry walked up the cobble path and into the house, he took out his trunk and resized it to what it used to be. The rest of the order didn't know that underaged children could use magic here and not get caught. The house was just as dark as ever and he wouldn't be surprised if he found a boggart or two hiding around the place in a cupboard or something. He smiled a sad smile and called out for kreature.

"Kreature!"

The sour looking elf appeared in front of Harry and spat the words,"What can Kreature do for filthy half-blood?"

Harry looked down at the old and ragged looking elf before addressing him in an authoritative tone and showing him the Black heirship ring. "Firstly, I am Heir Black and you will address me appropriately. Secondly, I would like you to take my trunk and hedwig's cage up to the master bedroom and have it ready for me to sleep in tonight."

Kreature looked begrudgingly at the ring that Sirius had given Harry for his fifteenth birthday and nodded at Harry. "As Young Master Black wishes."

Kreature grabbed Harry's trunk and Hedwigs cage and took it to the master bedroom so he decided he would start clearing the kitchen out before going to sleep. Harry walked down the corridor and into the kitchen. He looked over and seen Hedwig just outside the kitchen window so he opened to let her in. Harry looked around the kitchen again and surveyed the messy scene. Newspapers lay all over the floor and table, dust and grime layered the workbenches like a thick carpet and the the wallpaper was discoloured with age. Harry waved his wand and the newspapers and dust cleaned themselves up with a quick scourify. Harry sighed before going up to the master bedroom to get ready to go to bed.

He summoned kreature one more time to ask him to strip the wall paper in the kitchen. Kreature agreed and left.

Only after Harry was in bed did he think about how Draco was doing, was he okay?

Harry honestly couldn't wait to see a familiar face, it would make his stay in this dank house more enjoyable.

~430