~I kissed my friend Pt. 1: Yandere! JD x Reader~

Fair warning: I don't knows tons about Heathers since I just got into it! If there's a point I screw up the plot with inaccurate stuff, please tell me! Oh, and modern time bois. Aight, on with this story!

~Y/n's POV~

There comes a point in everyone's high school career they go to a party. The problem was, it was my Junior year of High School and I had never been to a party before.

Except for the one I was attending at that moment.

Drunk and high teens swayed around the room: making out and stripping behind every corner. These kids were seniors and had experience.

It was my first.

Courtesy of my cousin, Ram Sweeney, I was sitting on a now torn-up and weed-reeking couch trying not to pass out from the hot and cramped living room.

I scanned the cesspool of students for any sort of way out, but a few jocks were huddled by the now scratched-up door: blocking it.

"Y/n, what's up?"

I whipped my head around to see a long time friend of mine—Jared Klienman—giving me a sly grin. The reason I knew him so well was we both were in the meme club. (Odd club, I know)

"Sup Jared," I replied, trying to choke down the rising, nasty vile in my throat.

Jared threw himself next to me on the couch. A couple of wine stains speckled his "RIP Pluto" shirt and his glasses were all fogged up. Frankly, mine were fogging up/I was having a hard time seeing, too. (For all my non-glasses folks out there!)

"I didn't even know they had wine in Ram's house," I said, pointing at the red stains on his grey t-shirt.

Jared shrugged. "Eh, they have everything in their liquor cabinet. I had about 2 glasses already."

I jumped up in shock, e/c eyes wide. "How are you not passed out? Or at least extremely drunk."

Jared smirked and departed from the green couch. "When you're parents are usually gone and have a full liquor cabinet, you learn how to not get as...affected by the drinks."

I was about to recline back and listen to the song "Señorita" blasting from the speakers, but Jared stuck his hand out in wavering confidence and asked, "Would you care for this dance, Ms. l/n?"

A little taken back from this power move, I reluctantly pressed my palm into his. "Sureee..."

As soon as my hand landed in his, though, he flung me right off the couch into his arms. Jared didn't even flinch as he started to sway off-beat to the tune. I, on the other hand, was flustered and stiffly shrinking in his grasp. Jared seemed to notice and loosened his grip.

"I love it when you call me señorita~"

I let Camila Cabello's voice cary me away and—before I knew it—I was now freestyle dancing with Jared. He gave me a stupid grin when he saw me snapping and dancing to the beat.

"What?" I playfully snapped, my midnight-blue dress swishing beneath me.

"Nothing—it's just you look so cute when you're not being all formal." He gave me a devilish smirk that almost made me blush.

As "Señorita" faded out, Katy Perry's "I Kissed a Girl" started to blast through the speakers. A few girls gave each other brooding glances, gravity slowly pulling them together.

That wasn't my case, though.

Jared was giving me to most loving look a man could ever produce. He pulled me close to him, his alcohol-smelling breath trickling down my neck and making my spine tingle with anticipation.