~I Put a Spell On You: Yandere! Michael x Reader~

Halloween special, bois! Even if you don't celebrate, it's always fun to eat candy, right? Oh, and h/c means Halloween costume lol. Well, enjoy the seasonal special~

~Y/n's POV~

"I put a spell on you~ And now you're mine~"

Intently listening, I unwrapped a fun-sized Reese's Peanut Butter Cup and popped it in my mouth. "Hocus Pocus" premiered every Halloween, and I wasn't about to miss a second of it.

Ding, dong!

I glanced down at the black-cat candy bowl that sat beside me. It was supposed to be for the trick-or-treaters, but it's not like I was gonna pass up the opportunity to munch on some free candy!

I scurried up to the door—straightening out my h/c—trying to make myself presentable.

I swung open the door, flashing my jolliest smile. But who I saw was not who I expected.

"Trick-or-treat!" A little girl exclaimed, holding out a pale-pink pillow case in front of me. I noticed a few holes slowly tearing open on her purple sleeves.

"Great costume! Rapunzel, right?" I cheerfully asked, holding the candy bowl towards her eager hands.

"Yeah!" She twirled for me. "Since mama didn't wanna spend more money on a costume this year, she bought this dress at Goodwill, stitched up the rips and tears, and braided my hair for me!" She pointed to her dark-brown hair, all twisted into one long, sleek braid.

"Well, I think you look just as pretty as any other princess!" I exclaimed, watching her coffee-brown eyes light up.

"Thanks!" She enthusiastically replied, grabbing a couple of Kit-Kats and a Snickers.

"Now, Aimee, don't be greedy. Just take a couple pieces."

The little girl—Aimee—sheepishly put back one of the Kit-Kats in her hand and put the other two candies in her pillow case. "Sorry, Mikey. Oh, and thank you, Miss," Aimee said.

I arched an eyebrow, knowing that nickname. I planted a hand on my hip and slyly smiled at the tall boy with a crocheted, Reggie cap with long dreadlocks and a tie-dye vest. "Michael Mell?" I giddily asked.

He returned the sly grin. "The one and only."

Michael has been a close family-friend of mine since...well, diapers. He always was so peppy and full of joy, and that night was no different. "Taking your sister trick-or-treating?" I asked, knowing I hadn't seen Aimee ever since she was 6.

Shyly rubbing the back of his tan neck, he replied, "Of course I am! Decided to dress up and, ya' know, get into the Halloween spirit."

I playfully rolled my eyes as I asked, "Let me guess—Bob Marley?"

"How did you know?" He dramatically asked, putting a hand on this forehead like a damsel in distress.

"Lucky guess?"

We both chuckled and Michael muttered, "It's kinda stupid, but..."

I frowned, my eyebrows knitting together. "That's not stupid at all! In my opinion, you look adorable!"

Michael's face turned a light pink as he stuffed his hands in his tie-dye vest. "Thank you," He whispered.

I giggled and held out the bowl between Aimee and him. "Help yourself—both of you!"

Aimee nervously dipped her hand into the sea of fun-sized candy bars. She pulled out a handful of Snickers, Butterfingers, and Hershey's as she mumbled a, "Thank you."