Chapter 14 : Punishment

This chapter is a big uwu.

-------

"Wait, pause," Yoongi said, as he was the head control room---underground. 

The male sitting in front of the dark room, immediately paused the recording. 

"What was Jimin doing there?"

Yoongi muttered under his breath. 

He was in his usual routine. Checking every camera, supervising every work, overseeing people training, inspecting the weapons and whatnot. He had a busy day everyday, not to mention the physical workout himself. 

What he didn't expect was to see Jimin roaming around in the places he was forbidden to, when he was looking over the drug dealing field. 

Yoongi sighed. He shouldn't have been surprised with his attitude. 

.

.

.

"Why didn't you tell about Jimin?" Yoongi asked, to which the other five looked at him confused. But his question was only directed towards Hoseok. 

"Tell what about him?" He asked, knitting his eyebrows together. 

"That he went to the drug storage room," the latter said, his lips pressed in a thin line.

"Oh that," Hoseok said, his face changing in realization. 

"Yeah, why?"

Hoseok shrugged. 

"He wasn't supposed to be there. As soon as I saw him, I dragged him out of there," he said, not really bothered by it. Though he was a bit concerned about what he'll do to Jimin, he hoped that nothing would happen---he believed that Yoongi would continue to be soft on him. 

"And you too, Jungkook," he said, looking at his brother, to which Jungkook just stayed silent. 

Yoongi sighed. 

"I suppose I'll deal him in my own way," he muttered under his   breath before turning to them. "This better be the last time. If anything---anything at all about Park Jimin, you report to me immediately." 

------------

"Jimin, to my office now." 

That were the only words he heard, when he was eating. Yoongi went straight into his office room, not waiting for the latter's reaction. 

Jimin got up, after finishing the food, heading straight to the elder's room. 

"You called for me?" He asked the first thing, after he entered the room, closing the door behind him. 

"You're twelve minutes late," Yoongi stated. 

"I was eating," the younger rolled his eyes. "Anyway what's the matter?" 

"Me or food?" The latter asked instead, ignoring the straightforward question of Jimin. 

"Food, duh." 

Yoongi raised his eyebrows. 

"Don't worry, I've always preferred Taehyung over you," he said, to which Jimin dramatically gasped. 

"Didn't know I had my own best friend as a competition---" Before he could complete the sentence, he himself slapped his mouth shut with his hand. 

"Competition? For what?" Yoongi asked, with a smug look on his face. 

Jimin cleared his throat slightly.