꧁The new foreign girl꧂

Moving from London was very hard for me. But It's time to move on and live a better life at L.A. Once I got there it was amazing, but I didn't know anyone. My mom had told me i'll have to go to high school in 2 days. My new high school was one of the best in the city apparently.

I was on the phone with my mom telling her i wasn't ready for school. She told me it'll be ok and i'll make a bunch of friends. After the call I went to go shopping to get ready for school. While I was at the mall I saw this really attractive guy. He looked familiar but I didn't think anything of it. But then I saw girls taking pictures with him, so I went up to him and took a picture with him. After that he said "What's your name, you look gorgeous!" I replied with "Thank you! My name is y/n, what's your name?" Vinnie replied with "My name is Vinnie nice to meet you, we should get to know each other." After that I gave him my number and felt very horny cause he was so hot and was so flirty towards me. I started to get very touchy and so did he. I saw his dick print through his pants, it looked so big!

We were being so flirty, I asked Vinnie "Do you wanna go to the bathroom?"🥴💦Vinnie gladly said "I would love too!"😏 We headed towards the bathroom and I started whispering dirty things in his ear. He put me against the wall and started to make out with me. During making out he took off my clothes while I took his off too. He put his juicy fat dick inside of me while I was bouncing off of it on the wall. I was trying so hard not to moan. Vinnie covered my mouth and said "Shh y/n they hear us." I couldn't help it and moaned so much it was just so good and he was so aggressive with it.🥵💦 Vinnie said "Ik what will keep you quiet." And started EATING ME OUT it was so fucking good. This continued for 1 hour until we heard someone coming, we hurried and put our clothes on. Vinnie then whispered in my ear "Good girl." I then kissed him bye and told him "I'll text you."😉🥴 After that I just kept thinking about it. I went home and still couldn't believe that happened.