"Misunderstanding or Red flags?"

Nathalie's POV

I look at myself in the mirror, checking for any dust or crumb on my outfit, I wanted to look presentable for my first day as an assistant teacher at Francois Dupont High school, I was gonna be working with Ms. Bustier, she seemed really nice so I was quite excited. I take one more look into the mirror before I go, I was wearing a red turtleneck, a black blazer, and matching pants. I fixed the strand in my hair and walked downstairs, As I made my way through the living room I notice that stupid creepy letter on my table, I always get an uneasy feeling when I see My name sloppily written on the envelope. I just really hope it's some sick joke.

I walked down the side walk as I look at my phone, I should've been paying attention to where I was going because I tripped on a bottle and fell face first into the pavement, I let out a wince of pain as my lower half of my face stung.

I hear walking and then a little grunt like the noise you make when you're getting comfortable somewhere, I lift my head and let out a tiny scream, Gabriel was laying on the ground with his head resting on his hands, he was staring at me with a big grin and wide bloodshot eyes. "You have a nice scream", Gabriel said, My breathing picked up and my heart pounded in my chest, it's like everywhere I go he's there, "Y-You scared the life out of me", I said getting up and dusting off my pants. He gets up slowly so it's even creepier as he begins to tower over me with his crazy height, "Hm you don't look dead, if you were actually dead, you wouldn't be standing or breathing..or talking", I nervously laughed, "well I better get going, um bye Gabriel", I start walking off, he's a very strange man, but as I said before, he's probably just misunderstood. I'm the type of person to try to understand others and not to just make assumptions by the way they act or look.

I finally walk into the classroom, "I apologize for the late arrival", I said as I sit down at the desk next to Ms. Bustier's desk, she smiled warmly, "Oh it's alright I don't mind", She cleared her throat and stood at the front of the classroom, she clapped her hands four times and everyone settled down, "Alright students, this is Ms. Sanceour, she will be working with us from now on", Everyone looked in my direction and greeted me, I smiled and greeted them as well. "Now I want you all to introduce yourselves so she knows all your names", She then pointed at the girl in the front row on my right side of the room. 

She had black pigtails and big blue eyes, "My name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng", She said with a big smile. Ms. Bustier went through everyone at their tables until she stopped at the seat with I think her name was Chloe, yeah Chloe, "Hm, Chloe where is your brother?", As soon as she asked that the door swung open and a boy with blonde hair and emerald green eyes tumbled into the class. "There he is", Chloe said in with a bored look, "Sorry, I got locked in the bathroom stall", The boy said going to sit next to Chloe, he looks at me and raises an eyebrow, "Oh I'm Ms. Sanceour, the assistant teacher", I say with a smile, he smiles back, "I'm Adrien, It's a pleasure to meet you", Adrien said with a bow, I giggle. "Alright let's get the class started shall we?", Ms. Bustier asked.

Lunch time rolled around and I watched as all the students left the room to get some food, then I realized, I forgot to get my lunch from the refrigerator, I groaned, "Something wrong?", Ms. Bustier asked looking at me with a concerned expression, "I forgot my lunch at home", She reached into the bag next to her and pulled out a sandwich wrapped in aluminum foil, she held it out to me, "Oh I can't, that's yours", I said gently pushing it away, "No no I insist, I have another in my bag", She said pressing it against my hands, I gave her a "you sure?", Look, "Take it", She said with a low scary voice, I take the sandwich, she goes back to smiling and gets out another sandwich. "Thank you", I tell her as I take a bite, she nods and takes a bite of hers, We talk for a while about ourselves.