Track twenty-six

(watch the video linked..I made it and i feel everyone needs to see it. Oh follow me on vine @/hemmolicious)

oh and i'll edit tomorrow bc im studying for exams wish me luck :D

.
.
"My heart was taken by you, broken by you, and now it's in fucking pieces because of you." he said

"Good."
.
.

I guess this is the reason I'd be pacing around in my room at 2 in the morning, my hands running through the knots in my hair, and the bottom of my feet cold against the white tiles on my floor.

I guess I can understand why they pulled me away from Luke, sending me to my room.

It's a lot, not knowing anything-not even your name and coming to a strange place like this.

Why is he here?

He seems so caught in the headlights, he was so fragile like a little broken bird, he flinched at my touch.

As soon as I said his name,

"Luke?" I almost questioned, his eyes looked down in confusion and the workers suddenly stepped forward

"Luke, its me, Bella." I tried to say but they pulled me away as the boy collapsed with his hands on his ears.

The memory seemed so vivid, almost like it was to fade away, and I'm scared that it will. They forced me to eat my pudding today, something they don't do very often.

I'm not yet aloud to leave my room, just like everyone else. Karen said it was because of Luke, he was very unstable and it was not safe for me to walk the halls with my memory.

Apparently the place is in frantic right now, they were all confused to why I still had my memories, or if they made an accident. I don't quite know what they meant by that at all, but I already planned out what I'm supposed to say when they come.

"He looks like a luke, Luke skywalker. The guy from starwars?" I recited in my head, hoping they'd see past me and my terrible acting. Making me sound more mental then I already am.

There was a knock at the door and my head immediately snapped in the direction of the sound, the knob turning soft but quickly.

Karen was gasping for air as her breathing was unsteady and her face all sweaty.

"Kar-" she interrupted me by looking under my pillow then under my bed in panic.

"No time Bella. They know. They know. Fuck the know." she said in a hushed but frantic voice.

Her hands trembled as she wrapped her hands around the tin from Cathy's office, the lid still sealed.

"Good thing you have it." she takes the tin pushing it toward me to hold. I keep it in my hands looking at the tin as she stumbles through her pockets.

She's messy, and in panic, at two in the morning. My heart beats fast as I see a tear fall from her eyes as she puts three pills into my hands.

One green.

One white.

One black.

"I-I have you an orange pill with your dinner a few nights ago, you obviously took it right?" She quickly says looking around and I nod

"Good. How is your memory? Do you feel things coming back to you?" She shoots me with questions and I immediately nod to everyone of them.

"In a few weeks, all your memories will come back. I'm sorry if you wanted to forget but this is very important, you will be saving millions of lives." the make up running down her face didn't stop. The tears kept coming and I am scared as hell