Sherlock

I have a new third favorite show. Sherlock. Weather it be because of the wonderful writing of the plots and scripts. The unstoppable dynamic duo of John Watson and Sherlock Holmes. The master villeins such as Jim Moriarty and Charles Augustus Magnussen. Or the powerful women in the show, it is amazing. Just amazing.

There is truly great talent in the show. Benedict Cumberbatch and Martian Freeman star as the consulting detective/sociopath Sherlock Holmes, and his flat mate/solder/doctor/secret sociopath John Watson. It's just incredible. I love it!!!

I love the plots that Steven Moffat, (who also writes a lot of the doctor who plots,) and Mark Gatiss, (who plays Mycroft Holmes in the show,) created.

I like to say I finished all three seasons, but that would imply my watching every episode. I did not however watch every single one. I skipped one that my friends that introduced my to the show, suggested I not watch. They said it's just to raunchy and doesn't have a significant enough place in the plot line to be watching it. (It's the first episode in the second season if your wondering. I haven't seen it so I don't know how bad it is.)

So to me, I finished the show two days ago. I started it last Wednesday, (1/14/15). And it secured a safe third place in my line of shows. Here is my list:

1) Doctor Who (obviously😊)
2) Agents Of Shield
3) Sherlock
4) Once Upon A Time

Sure I like other shows too but this is my top four. Bottom line is, Sherlock is amazing and though at times scary and creepy, still worth watching.(:

Have a blessed day!!! Bye!!!