'chapter 8 ~ paper rings'

07.02.22
im back... after 2 years. i started writing this on 29.05.21 and i don't know what happened but it's alright.. also forgive me for treating big bird and pino like the same person i had no clue they were cousins. anyways enjoy the 2016core writing<3
-~+~-

  kissing, we were kissing.. his lips on mine.. why, what, how, when..

  he pulled away and i find myself missing the soft sensation more than i'd like to admit. i look at him with glassy eyes and a deep blush. was that alright? did i do something wrong? would he not like me if i did? did he like me in the first place?

  all these questions ran through my mind that i completely zoned out. i only regained my consciousness when big bird started to spew a bunch of panicked apologies, a mix of stuttered "im sorry"'s and "i didn't mean to kiss you"'s leaving his blushed face. it was truly the cutest sight that i've ever been blessed with and if it hadn't been for my own face i would've been teasing him relentlessly for it.

  i nervously looked away and told him it's alright. he immediately stopped talking and i could feel him staring at me as i closed my eyes with a deep blush. that's when he grabbed my hand and said the words i'd never thought i'd hear anyone say to me.

"i like you too."

-~+~-
i changed the ending of the last chapter just a bit so this would make sense cuz idk how else i'd write this scene lol. votes and comments appreciated.
see y'all in two years again <3