Chapter Seven:

The shiver that ran up my spine had my heart racing, and my eyes rolled back into my head a little before I closed them. I felt his breath on my ear for a second longer before he pulled his head back, and slid is hand up into my hair. I felt his finger nails scrape lightly against my scalp as he gripped a handful. 

"Hmm little mouse?" he whispered again, this time sounding a bit more demanding. My eyes fluttered open but everything was blurry and my chest was heavy. He gripped his fist full of my hair tighter making me gasp. Brahms rubbed his thumb over my bottom lip where I had been biting making me gasp again. I felt like a damn fish out of water at this point but I wasn't the least bit embarrassed. 

Tingles erupted over my face as the heat of his hand spread through my skin. Not even thinking about the consequences, I opened my mouth a little wider and captured his thumb in my teeth in one quick motion. In that moment it was like time froze, Brahms had sucked in a breath which fully captured my attention and the blurriness vanished. Staring up into his eyes I saw the intense concentration that came over his face and a tingling feeling flowered in my lower belly. Just by this little action I had this beast of a man completely wrapped around my finger. Even though he was the one with a handful of my hair, I had his complete attention in this moment. 

Slowly flicking my tongue over the tip of his thumb I focused heavily on the amount of pressure I was applying with my teeth. Brahms allowed me to continue sucking his thumb until I swirled my tongue around his nail a certain way; he gripped my hair roughly making me gasp yet again and he pulled his hand away as soon as my mouth opened. He stared into my eyes as he pulled it clear of my teeth before he took a breath and glanced away.

"That's enough Alice." he said after a moment longer of squeezing. I whimpered a little in disappointment and tears came to the corners of my eyes. 

Did I do something wrong? I know that's such a childish thought and fear but I couldn't help it in that moment. I had just done something bold and borderline disgusting and what if he didn't like it? What if that look of concentration was actually a look of disgust? What if I made him feel uncomfortable? I felt vulnerable for the first time in a long time and it made me really uncomfortable. 

Immediately I felt Brahms switch from gripping my hair, to caressing my face with a worried expression. But I looked away, I couldn't look into his eyes as he stared at me so concerned. 

"Little mouse?" he questioned, his voice cracking a little as he tried to get to the bottom of my tears. "Why are you crying?" his thumbs brushed underneath my eyes wiping away my tears.

A tightness built up in my throat and words couldn't leave my mouth. I just looked down at the creaky looking floorboards below us; he hooked his finger on my chin and forced me to look up at him. I watched his worried eyes and opened my mouth to reply but a crash from somewhere in the house caught my attention. 

In that moment, the weight of the situation around us came crashing down on me like cold water. Greta, I had forgotten all about my best friend who was probably terrified that she woke up on her own; most likely felt like she had one killer headache too. I looked away from Brahms's eyes as they seemed to harden due to being interrupted. 

"We should-." before I could finish that statement I was cut off by Brahms's lips. Suddenly I was pushed back into the exposed beam behind me. Startled I put my hands on his shoulders trying to steady myself; not that there was really a reason to. This monster of a man was holding both sides of my face while he pushed me up against the wall with his body. Closing my eyes I allowed the extreme tingly feeling to spread through my body and a small moan left my lips when he pulled away only to slide his hand into my hair and come right back to taking my breath away.

Tugging tightly on my hair I gasped right before his lips met mine, and next thing I know his tongue was exploring my mouth. This was unexpected. Immediately I squeezed his shoulders as he dominated my mouth quickly. It was so intimate, so dirty, so aggressive; it was beautiful. He tasted like magic; clique I know, but that was the only way to describe the tingling feeling flowing through my body right now. The suspense, the want, the need to feel this man had been plaguing my mind and now it was happening; it honestly felt so sexy and enticing. 

"This-" he spoke in between sucking my soul from my lips. "This is what I wanted to do in that moment." he bit down on my lip making me gasp yet again before he plunged his tongue back in only for it to swirl around my own. My brain was almost too fuzzy to comprehend what he had just said. Though my mind pushed the emotional patheticness I felt moments ago back into my thoughts. Tears welled up in my eyes but the pain of being vulnerable was washed away as he kissed me harder.

Was this his plan? To kiss away the insecurities? To take away the pain? I couldn't breathe anymore at this point; he was consuming me. Every breath, every moan, and every whimper. Brahms was taking everything from me but I've never felt so free.

"I wanted to take it all from you, to possess you wholly as I am now mouse." he whispered when he finally pulled away leaving me a panting melty mess. My cheeks were flushed, and I lost feeling in my body ages ago. When had my knees given out? Suddenly I was sliding down onto the floor to sit on my knees while Brahms allowed me to slowly slide. I couldn't think straight as I listened to his words; they were the only thing floating through my brain. 

"Don't doubt the way you affect me again Alice." he said while sucking in a breath and pushing his hair back away from his face standing up straight once more. All I could do was watch this god-like scarred man as he took in my panty mess. Reaching outward towards him he snatched my hand and put it directly onto his crotch making me blush even more. What was he doing?

As soon as my hand made contact I was absolutely blown away to feel a certain hardness there. He gripped my wrist tightly when I tried to pull away in embarrassment. I stared up into his eyes terrified. Was this really happening? Brahms wasn't the type to do this kind of thing.

"This-" he started forcing me to grasp my hand around him; god my hands had never felt so small. "This is your affect on me Alice." Brahms said my name with a certain strain in his voice. 

Focusing on his face I saw a small blush on his cheeks and he looked slightly strained but he continued to prove his point. Staring up into his face, I watched him closely as I grasped him slightly in my hand. As expected he jerked slightly and sucked in a deep breath before he glared slightly at me as a warning. I gave him an apologetic look. 

That's right, this is his first time being touched like this isn't it. 

"Now-" he cleared his throat and pulled my hand away. My hand may have fell, but my eyes were taking in the massive bulge that I had been palming moments ago. "Do you see why your tears are un-needed?" 

I simply nodded my head and glance down at the floor. Leaning down Brahms hooked his thumb on my chin and forced me to look up into his eyes. 

"Use your words Alice." he said evenly while his eyes were simply daring me to protest. "Let me hear your pretty voice." 

"Yes, I see why I shouldn't cry." I said while looking into his eyes and I couldn't help but feel relieved when he smiled a little and nodded his head seeming proud of himself. I guess he had succeed in making me feel better. 

"Good girl."