Home

(Y/N): Your name.

Ghidorah's text (To know who's talking.)

Ichi, Ni, San/Kevin.

(Y/N) POV:

It was midnight, we flew through the night sky. As we got back to my home, everything was quite, which is pretty good since there's a Alien Hydra in the neighborhood. We landed in a field, then I get off Ichi's head.

"Okay, you guys rest here in the field and DO NOT destroy anything." I said.

"Yes ma'am!"

"Alright, I'm going to my house. It's only a few blocks away from the field. So.. if you need to find me you can search at that house!" I pointed at my house that is a few blocks away from the field.

"Alright goodnight guys." I waved at them as I walk to my house.

(At Y/N's house)

'Home sweet home' I thought to myself. I quickly changed into pajamas in my dressing room, and slam my body onto the bed. 'OH SWEET COMFY BED I MISS YOU' I said to myself as I slam my face into the pillow. I never felt so comfortable in my life! Since I've been sitting on Ghidorah for the rest of the day. I shut my eyes and went to sleep.

(Morning)

"Good morning!" I said to myself. I went to take a shower, since I haven't took one quite a while, and I picked a plain shirt with (F/C) (Favorite Color) on it. It felt quite.. too quite. I rushed to the field and try to see what Ghidorah was doing. "Oh." They're still sleeping, and it seems that Monarch put some warning sounds around them. I saw a little crowd that were taking pictures of them, but one of the soldiers immediately snatched their phones. I ran to one of the soldiers and asked if I can get in, since I am Ghidorah's friend. They quickly recognize me, and they let me in. I saw that they were having a good slumber, I started to poke Kevin to wake him up, Since he's the nicest and innocent one. As I started poking him, he woke up. His yawn is adorable! As he woke up, he looked around and see some of the crowds. 

"Hey Kev." I said to him.

"Oh, hey (Y/N), Uhm.. why is there so many people..?"  He asked.

"Oh uh.. their nice don't worry. They won't hurt you." 

I started waking up Ichi and Ni, they we're pretty stubborn, but I they got a long with the people there. Kevin was really nice to the people, Ichi just ignores them, while Ni.. he just.. uhm.. does Ni stuff.

I took them to buy some ice cream. 

"I LOVE THIS!!!" Kevin shouted.

"KEVIN DON'T EAT TOO FAST YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A BR-"

"AHHH MY BRAIN!!"

"Brain freeze.."

Well uh that's all, sorry if it's short or doesn't have a lot of story-

also TYSM for 100 reads!! and 10 votes :,D