Erratic Desires (KamuKoma)

Wattpad isn't gonna like me for that picture

(NAGITO IS SUPER FUCKING SUBMISSIVE IN THIS AND IZURU IS THE ULTIMATE TOP HDBFBDN)

tineekomaeda here story I was sending progress of

---

Izuru's POV:
I pushed the flustered servant against the wall and pressed my lips against his. He didn't hesitate to kiss back, pulling on my hair aggressively, making me let out a few choked whines from the back of my throat, but not breaking the kiss.

When I pulled away, he caught his breath for a few seconds then looked at me dead in the eye. "Ah- Amazing as always Master Izuru~" He cooed seductively, pulling the front of my hair and forcing me into another kiss. This one was a lot more passionate. Nagito's hands traced down to my hips and I wrapped my arms around his neck, both of my arms resting on his shoulders. I pressed him up against the wall harder which caused him to lose his breath, but he didn't seem to mind at all.

He placed his hands on my shoulders and forced me off of him. He panted and attempted to catch his breath before leaning into me and whispering something.

"I can't help it, Master... I want you — No, I need you... Bite me, choke me, fuck me until I pass out from the pure pleasure of feeling the ultimate hope inside of my little frail good-for-nothing body! Break this little fragile boy toy I'm offering to you~"

His voice gradually rose as he begged for me to fulfill all of his lewd fantasies, and hearing him say these words made me want to do exactly that.

Maybe he isn't as painfully predictable as I thought...

I immediately started nibbling at his neck, trying to find a weak spot. It didn't take long to find one, as he moaned quite loudly when I nibbled at the part between his neck and shoulder. I bit down hard on that spot, making him whine and moan. "Hhaaahhhh~! Nnh-"

"What do you want me to do?" I stopped biting him and whispered into his ear.

"Huh?"

"What do you want me to do to please you. Go into full detail. I want to hear all of your desires, I need to hear your desperate screams of pleasure~" I looked at him, his eyes started swirling with some mad desire and a touch of insanity.

"Aha! I want Master to hurt me, force out mad screams of pain and lust! I want him to start fast, but as soon as I beg for you to stop you start thrusting your wonderful dick harder! I need him to choke me, force back my lustful screams and desperate breaths! Bite me, hurt me, break me, Master, please! Call me your whore, your slut, claim me as your little toy~" He practically yelled these words into my ear, seemingly losing control of his volume as he thought of me fulfilling his masochistic desires.

It honestly intimidated me how demanding he was.

Not that I mind though.

"So you want pain, do you?" He nodded enthusiastically, letting drool slip from his mouth. With his enthusiasm urging me, I put on my seductive act. "What a filthy mouth, demanding all these masochistic desires. As my Servant, you're not supposed to show your disgusting desires, how selfish. This calls for a little punishment for my slut, correct?" I started working to remove the lock on his collar. He didn't answer and just smiled.

"Correct?" I repeated, whispering into his ear, successfully removing the collar and placing my right hand around his neck. He kept smiling at me, that stupidly cute smile.

"Answer me. Do you think a slut like you deserves punishment?" I tightened my grip around his neck, making him let out a choked back whine. "Y-Yes Master! A dirty w-whore like me needs to be p-punished for asking you to do things so shameful to me!"