Popsicle Sticks (KomaHina)

this is dom nagito (sorry)

3rd person POV:
There was an aggressive knock on Hajime's cottage door. "HAJIME-CHANNNNNN!!!!!!!!" Someone screamed from the other side.

Ibuki.

The door was then kicked down.

"First you break my lock in the program and now you kick down my door? What do you want," The brunette sighed. "Let's go to the pool with the rest! Akane is bringing popsicles!!" The former Ultimate Musician shouted.

Hajime sighed. He was now forced to remember that mishap in the program with Nagito. If he was a normal person he wouldn't be reminded of such a small event, but he sorta wasn't. It was around sunset, so why not?

"Sure... I guess..."

"Great!! Nagito will be there too!!" Ibuki said before running out, probably to her cottage. The former Ultimate Hope got to work fixing his door before doing anything else. This task took no more than two minutes. Sometimes he is grateful for the Hope Cultivation Project he took part in just a few years ago, despite the endless trauma it gave him. (thanks Junko, fuck you <3)

~~Timeskip to when Hajime is at the pool brought to you by top hats~~

The brunette sat down by the pool, kicking around the water and splashing some of it at the other ultimates. "Hajime stop that!" Nagito shouted at him, going over to him and pulling at his feet, forcing him into the water. "Agh! N-Bfjkhsdjk," His words were turned into inaudible bubbles as he plunged underwater.

He swam back up shivering. "What the fuck Nagito!" He yelled.

"Sorry!" The lucky boy responded, not sounding or looking the least bit apologetic.

"It's fine or whatever..." Hajime sighed. He quickly swam over to Nagito, who was on the other side of the pool, and jumped onto him, forcing them both underwater. Nagito's eyes widened a bit (somehow they didn't hurt... lucky...) and he looked directly into the bi-colored eyes of his boyfriend.

Hajime smiled at his lucky boyfriend and kept them both underwater. Nagito tried kicking him off of him but that didn't succeed.

"HAJIME!! THE KILLING GAME IS OVER, HE NEEDS TO BREATHE!!!"

They both heard the voice of Nekomaru shouting at Hajime. It finally clicked and he got off of Nagito who immediately swam up, shook the hair from his face, and got ahold of his breath. The brunette followed a bit after him.

"Not cool Hajime."

"Sorry..."

Hajime hugged Nagito, who was still trying to catch his breath. They realized they were the only ones in the pool, which was nice in a sense, though it reminded them both of that one rather lewd incident in the program making Nagito burst out into laughter.

"W-What's so funny?"

"R-Remember when r-right here in the PFFFT- program y-you-"

Hajime quickly shut his mouth. "We don't talk about that around other people Nagito-"

Nagito forced his hand off his mouth. "My my Hajime... how dom-"

"-I BROUGHT THE POPSICLES!!" Akane cut off whatever lewd thing Nagito was about to whisper with her obnoxious shouting. Hajime let out a sigh of relief and Nagito looked disappointed that he couldn't seduce his partner in a public place again.

"POG!!" Kazuichi shouted. Akane brought in an ice cooler and opened it. Everyone got up to get one except Nagito. "Don't you want one?" Hajime asked, sitting back on the poolside, his feet dipped into the pool. "I'll get one a little later," He responded, looking back up at his boyfriend smiling. Hajime smiled back and stared up at the star filled sky, slowly sucking on his popsicle (thank god Nagito couldn't see him clearly).