Information

Full Name~ Sukiyaki Mikasa
Age~ 16 years old
Hair Color~ Blond
Eye Color~ Blue
Sibling(s)~ Taki Mikasa; younger sister
Status~ Alive
Gender~ Male(but look female)
Sexuality~ Asexual
Height~ 5'5"

Full Name~ Sukiyaki MikasaAge~ 16 years oldHair Color~ BlondEye Color~ BlueSibling(s)~ Taki Mikasa; younger sisterStatus~ AliveGender~ Male(but look female)Sexuality~ AsexualHeight~ 5'5"

This is how he looks like.

Personality~ Sukiyaki is quiet and doesn't really talk much. He usually talk when he's with his sister or with Magna. He doesn't know much about people and communication and he gets bullied for that.

Fun Fact#1~ Sukiyaki can tell when a person is lying by looking at them in the eyes.

Fun Fact#2~ Sukiyaki can drink as many alcohol as he can and never gets drunk.

Fun Fact#3~ He enjoys nature and it's beautiful music.

Habits~ Scratching his neck

Fears~ Fire

Why he's scared of fire?
He's scared because they can burn down trees.

Magic~ Nature Magic

Magic Info~ User is connected directly to the natural world and thus can communicate, influence, manipulate and control nature: all living beings and plants and natural phenomena, such as the weather and geology of the Earth, and the matter and energy of which all these things are composed. They can survive in any natural environment on earth. User can manipulate, tap into, blend and/or become elements of nature, including air, weather, lightning, earth, stone, metal, water, ice, light, darkness, clouds/mist, magma, fire etc.. They can control animals and plants and mimic their abilities and forms.

Grimoire~ Front emblem showcases an image of the tree of life - it represents the vibrant and life energy in all the green decks. The spine and the back cover is decorated with a variety of celtic knot to give it a very mystic look and feel.

 The spine and the back cover is decorated with a variety of celtic knot to give it a very mystic look and feel