Golden Dawns

[Sukiyaki POV]

"Number 164, please step forward."

The black haired guy stepped forward and all the captains raised their hands.

"Again?!"

"Damn, those two are lucky."

"I would like to join the Golden Dawns." He said.

"Number 164, Golden Dawns."

Sir Captain William smiled and the other captains grumbled and put down their hands.

"Man, another good one was taken." Someone said.

"He better not flirt with my girl."

"What do you mean by YOUR girl? She's definitely mines."

"She's mines, not yours, you pesky mens."

"Zip it! She's mine and I'll take her hand in marriage!"

"Ahem! Number 165, please step forward."

The blond kid from before stepped forward and closed his eyes. He opened them and saw no one had their hands up.

'Thank you! He's so scary!'

"Number 165 n-"

Black Bulls captain stood up and released his mana. I got scared and accidentally released mines. I sat on the ground and hugged my knees.

'To-too much.'

"Of course this would happen, even if you're good in battle, nobody wants a power they can't identify. As the name implies, the main thing we're looking for is magic power."

"Yami! What are you doing?!" The same voice said.

"You said you're aiming to be the Wizard King, right? That means you're going have to surpass the nine of us. Do you still think that you, who has no magic power?! Say that to my face?!"

"I don't care if I don't get chosen here today. I don't care how many times I trip up and I don't care what anyone says about me! One day, I'm going to be the Wizard King!" The blond yelled.

 I don't care how many times I trip up and I don't care what anyone says about me! One day, I'm going to be the Wizard King!" The blond yelled

"You're very funny, kid. Come to the Black Bulls!" Yami, I think, said.

"... Huh?" The kid said questionably.