Seihi

[Sukiyaki POV]

I got up from bed and stretched my arm out. I covered my mouth as yawned sounding like a kid.

I walked to the bathroom and grabbed my towel. I took off my clothes and hopped inside the tub.

After I took my bath, I dried myself and pick out a clothes to wear for today.

I grabbed my grimoire and flower and left my room. I walked outside quietly.

I felt arms wrapped around me and hold me tightly.

"Yuno." I said.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Somewhere." I said.

"Like where."

"A place."

"What's it called?"

"Something."

"Like what."

"A name."

"..."

"..."

He let go of me and walked away. I blinked confusingly before shrugging my shoulders and leaving. I created a broom for myself and flew over to Sosshi Village.

I saw the villagers of the village there and waved at them. I landed close to them and took off my backpack.

"Nick!" I said.

"S-sukiyaki?" He said.

His eyes looked as if he were crying. He hugged me as I hugged him back.

I saw Anna and the other villagers around an area. I let go of Nick and held his hand.

We walked over towards the villagers and saw them crying and praying at a grave.

"What's going on? Did something happen?" I asked worried.

They didn't even answer me, just kept praying and crying. I looked at Nick and noticed that he was crying but was trying to hide it.

I started to get worried. I haven't seen Seihi yet.

"Anna, where's Seihi?" I asked.