date

"So if I well remember, you like John Mayer?" I asked as I opened my car door for her and she chuckled softly.

"Yes, I do." She answered with a smile and I put John Mayer to play and she smiled. "Gosh, I really love his songs." She said and I laughed.

"You have a good musical taste then." I said and she laughed a little.

"If you had to pick only five singers or bands for the rest of your life, who would it be?" She asked.

"Well..." I said. "That's such a tough question!"

"People say that the best way to know someone is paying attention on their musical taste." She said and I smiled surprised. That actually makes a lot of sense, she's very smart.

"Queen, Michael Jackson, Snow Patrol, Panic! At The Disco and...Bruno Mars." I said.

"Good choices!" She said and I laughed.

"What about you?" I asked her.

"John Mayer, for sure." She said chuckling. "Barbra Streisand, Taylor Swift, Twenty One Pilots and Sam Smith." She said and I smiled. Good choices, pretty different but I liked it.

"Very diverse." I said and she laughed. "But I like it." We arrive at the cinema and we get off my car and bought two tickets for the movie that we picked and went inside. We bought popcorn and soda and went into the room.

......

"Fine, I'll admit it, I liked the movie." She said and I laughed. "Good choice."

"Well, you told me you're picky with movies, I had to choose a good one." I said and she laughed and I opened my car door for her and she smiled and get into the car and I went to the other side and got in as well. "Why you're picky?"

"Because I was never a big fan of movies, ya know? I think mostly are just long and boring, I always skip." She said and I laughed.

"You're crazy! Movies are awesome!" I said and she laughed. "You don't like any movies?"

"Well, I like Harry Potter, that's already 8 movies to watch." She said and I smiled. "But I still rather the books but I like the movies." She said and I chuckled.

"Well, the books are better but I love the movies as well." I said to her. "You just probably never watched the right movies."

"Oh yeah?" She asked me.

"Damn yeah." I said and she laughed. "I can show you the best movies if you agree on going on another date with me."

"Well, you better start picking the movies then." She said and I smiled. "Why don't we go to the park and take a walk? Instead of home now, I wanna talk more with you." She said and I smiled.

"Amazing idea." I said and she smiled. The whole way to the park we were talking and laughing. She's so much fun to be around! We arrive at the park and get off the car.

"So Finn, tell me stuff that you like." She said.

"Hm, I like music. I like playing instruments, I like singing, writing songs. Everything related to music is something that I love." I said and she smiled.

"Really?" She asked surprised and I nodded. "I think we have more in common than I previously thought." She said surprised and I smiled. "I love music, I'm actually in the Glee Club of my school." She said and I tensed up a bit. I'll tell her that I'm in Vocal Adrenaline but I don't want her to stop going out with me because of it.

"It's the New Directions, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, how do you know?" She asked.

"I'm in the...Vocal Adrenaline." I said and she seems surprised.