the last night

I cried with a big smile on my face as I bowed to the crowd along with my co-stars for the last time as Fanny Brice. I can't believe it's over. The curtains closed and I hugged Emma tightly.

"I can't believe it's over." She said to me.

"Me neither, gosh, this was the craziest and best experience of my life." I said and she agreed. I hugged my other friends and went to my dressing room. I take off that wig, something I'll definitely never miss, I sit on the chair and sighed. Moments later, there was a knock on the door. "Come in." I said and Jesse came in followed by my friends and my dads. Jesse and my dads get along really well, they really like him, sure it's not the same way they liked Finn because they took Finn under their wing like their son but they're glad I found someone I like after this time.

"Sweetheart! You were so amazing!" Hiram said and I hugged him tightly.

"Thank you, daddy." I said with a smile.

"I'm so proud of you." Leroy said and I hugged him tightly as well.

"You were amazing, amazing ending to an amazing show." Jesse said and I smiled and get up and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you." I said.

"You were so amazing, I can't believe it's over." Quinn said and I sighed.

"I know, right? Gosh, it's over way too fast." I said.

"It feels like yesterday when you were freaking out about getting a callback." Santana said and I chuckled.

"True, but it was worth the wait." Kurt said and I smiled.

"We should go out to celebrate the success of Funny Girl, it was one of the biggest shows of the year." Jesse suggested.

"I agree." Quinn said.

"A few drinks wouldn't hurt, right?" I said and they laughed.

"We are way too tired and way too old to go out like that, so we're going to the hotel. But we can go to dinner tomorrow, you kids have fun." Dad said and I smiled and we said goodbye to them and they left. I get changed and we went to a club. Since me and Jesse are really famous here in New York, they let us in the club easily skipping the long line and we go to the VIP area.

"Why Puck didn't come?" Jesse asked looking to Quinn. He called me a few days ago saying that he wouldn't be able to come and that made me sad. He said he has to study for his exams, I wish he was here.

"He has to study, exams and stuff." Quinn said.

"Oh that sucks, thank God my college years are over." Jesse said and we all chuckled.

During the night, I had lots of drinks along with everyone else. I'm having a lot of fun even tho I'm sad it's over. Funny Girl in the beginning was way too hard for me but I learned how to love it. It's still hard, because singing My Man every night isn't the easiest thing but I learned how to live with it.

Finn Christopher...He's a part of me that will never stop hurting. But now that I learned how to live with the pain my life got better, I really like Jesse and our relationship is great. He's sweet, funny, caring and he's literally the male version of me and we have a lot of fun together. He makes me happy, he is good for me and I need that.

"Hey." Jesse said stopping next to me in the bar and I look up to him with a smile.

"Hi." I said smiling.

"Don't get me wrong, I love your friends but it's great to have some time with you." He said and I laughed as he plays softly with my hair.

"I couldn't agree more, I was thinking about you just now." I said and he smiled.