PROLOGUE

Ever since L&DE appeared, the kpop industry saw a lot of changes. At first, they worked secretly, only the higher ups of the companies and the idols knew about them but when the fans and the public started seeing these unknown people, L&DE took a big step and revealed themselves. The company had a lot of backlash back then, since you know, what they're doing is illegal but it also received support. Seeing their idols with less stress, pressure and happier, L&DE got the attention it deserved.

Any idol can have an escort, they just need to tell their company and they will start doing the process. This isn't just pay and receive, there is a process, the company wants their trainees to get the treatment they need before letting them go. Specially, when one incident happened on where an idol was abusing they're escort.

A lot of fans are now applying and auditioning for L&DE, wanting to be the escort of their idols but it isn't easy. Just like a normal entertainment label, escorts or with what everyone calls them, an angel, needs to undergo training. In performing, dancing and singing just like any other idols out there but with an addition. They will take classes and lessons with the position they are given.

Dominant and Submissive.

Those two are the main position, once you get in, the company will be the one deciding what position you will go to. Sub positions will be your choosing, this is where it gets interesting.

There are a lot of sub positions and you can choose how many you like,  specially in the submissive category, as long as you can balance all of it.

Here are some examples :

Dominant
- Daddy
- Role-play
- BDSM

Submissive
- Babygirl
- Soft and Gentle
- Little

There's so many different kinds of that to choose from, your idol's kinks and fantasies will be fulfilled.

A group can have as many as they like, as long as they can take care all of them. Usually, one angel per member or atleast three per group. BLACKPINK hasn't been asking for an angel, until now. When it was announced that BLACKPINK will be getting their own angel, blinks were happy, some even disappointed because they wanted to be the girls' angel. They couldn't wait though, wanting to know who will be the lucky people that will be with them.

Meet Y/N, BLACKPINK'S Submissive Angel.

When it was announced that BLACKPINK will get an angel, no one expected for them to share one and most importantly, no one expected it to be a submissive.

Fans around the world couldn't help but to awe at the girls' angel, she's considered as a "rare" angel due to her having many sub positions.

What do you think about Y/N?

----------

PROLOGUE! Hope you like it hehe