Chapter 1 - Getting an Angel

After a long time, the members of BLACKPINK can finally have their own angel, they've been waiting for this. It's not that the company isn't allowing them to have one, it's because of their busy schedules and they prepared for their angel first.

The girls got ready, smiles in their face can't hide the fact that they are excited. They know that once their angels are known, a lot would be surprised since all of them wants a submissive. After a few minutes, they finally arrived at the L&DE building. They were escorted to one of the meeting room, a well suited man was waiting for them.

When they told their trainees and angels that BLACKPINK will finally get one of their own, so many were trying their best to be in the selection process. The selection process is where the client will get a list of the possible angels that they could have and would meet them one by one, so they can know more about the angels.

Aside from the main position, there are also three categories.

Trainee Angels. These are the newly scouted ones, they are still brand new and is still under going their lessons and training. Clueless ones are the most popular in this category, because some idols wants to teach their angel on their own instead of the company. Even when they are brand new, they can be sent out if an idol wants to. This is also the cheapest, since they don't have that much skills.

Lovely Angels. These are the ones who's already training for quite a while now, they have skills on their own and their sub positions is a minimum of two, maximum is 4. They are the most common ones, almost all of the idols picks from this category. Price is based from how many sub positions they have.

Lastly, Exotic Angels. The rare ones, these are the ones that has many sub positions under them, there are also not a lot of them in here since most of the angels can't handle the responsibility. Modified angels are also in here, so far the modified angels that L&DE is offering are hybrids and littles. You guessed it, these angels are the most expensive ones and the only idols that has them are BTS and Red Velvet.

All of the members of BLACKPINK asked for exotic angels, not because they're rich but because they want their angel to have many knowledge and skills. You, Angel Y/N, is a part of that category.

You've been in the company for a long time and until now, you haven't been really asking the company to give you away since none of the clients peak your interest. It should always go both ways, the angel shouldn't be forced if they don't want to. So far, there is ten exotic angels, 3 boys and 7 girls. You ten are currently in another meeting room, a manager explained who the client was and when the group name was mentioned, you all couldn't help but to gasped. The manager asked you the first if you want to be part of the selection process since you are one of their longest angels, your friends convinced you and you said yes.

"You're a fan of BLACKPINK, right?" You nod your head to Angel Katy, one of your friends who has been begging you all the time to be atleast be a part of the selection process. She is a dominant/submissive, a switch if you may and that is considered as a rare type of angel.

"I am, so I guess this wouldn't be bad." You've been a fan of them for a long time now and being an angel of one of them wouldn't be bad, it actually excites you. You don't really care who picks you because you don't mind. You just hope that you would get picked though, your price is one the things that's kinda holding you back. You are the most expensive angel in the company, having so many sub positions and not only that, you are a little and is the only cat hybrid. Other hybrids currently is two rabbits and two wolves. L&DE doesn't know why but making a cat hybrid is a lot of work, so you're the most prized possession.

You couldn't remember how you got in the company, all you know is when you were 13, a guy scouted you and asked you to apply and audition to this company you never heard of. At first you thought it was a scam, but the guy didn't asked for money, only your presence. You were surprised at the true doings of the company when you got in, they explained to you everything first before you fully decide your decision. You were still young, but you also don't have anyone anymore, you were an orphan and was going to be kicked out because no one was adopting you. You decided to join and your life changed for the better, there was a lot of good things, money, house, food, anything. You are 21 years old now.

You closed your eyes when someone scratched the back of your ears, purring a little before opening your eyes to see Angel Tony, a fellow hybrid, a rabbit hybrid.

"Let's go, they're asking for you now." You stood up, saying goodbye to your other friends before going outside to join the other three who was selected. You were the only hybrid, the others are submissive too since the girls asked for that.

BLACKPINK sat on the couch, looking over at the list of angels they received. They all looked really beautiful and adorable, but it looks like only one got all of their interests.

Angel Y/N

• A 20 years old little cat hybrid.
• High Maintenance

Main Position : Submissive

Some of her Sub Positions are :
- Soft and Gentle
- Babygirl
- BDSM, recieving
- Little
- Cat Hybrid

"Please give me lots of attention, since I never got that before joining the company!"

"A cat hybrid? Those are real?" Rosé asked, her interest for the hybrid is showing that the other girls told them about wanting you as their angel too. Jennie sighed, thinking about what can they do about the situation. Y/N is the only one that peaked all of their interest, the other angels were good but just not their type.

"How about we share? That's okay, right?" They all looked at Jisoo, who told them the idea. Slowly nodding, before they discuss about how they will share you. When they told this to the employee who was waiting for them, he was surprised because this was the first time a group decided to share one angel. He told them to wait before going outside of the room, telling you and the other that you will be the only one going inside, because they all requested for you.

You blinked, not knowing what to do. Kei, who was supposed to be with you in the selection process, placed a hand on your shoulder, smiling at you when you turned to her.

"Go, you deserve this." You gave her a hug before following the employee to the meeting room to finally see and meet your doms.

----------

It's getting weird now, right? Hehe sorry if I'm always making you a little though, I think I have a thing for those.