Okay

I'm back! Haven't really updated this for two years...sorry!

I walk into Magnus's loft and surprised when a white fluffy rat jumps on Magnus.

"Meet the Chairmen," he says, holding the rat toward me.

"What in the hell," I ask, jumping back from the rodent. "Why would you name a rat something like that?"

"He's a cat for one, and he's my bestest westest kitty witty." He squealed, rubbing his nose and mouth into the poor thing's white coat. Great, so I crush over a flamboyant boy with more make up then Lady Gaga and loves cats. "He's been with me since the hardest times."

Well damn. Now I feel guilty.

"He's been through your cancer, huh?" I ask, finally taking the Chairmen into my arms.

"He's been there since my parents kicked me out," said Magnus.

"Why do they kick you out?" I asked, petting the cat's surprisingly soft fur.

"At first it was when they caught me screwing a boy, but then the found out I had cancer." He laughed, but it was a soft, painful laugh.

"What kind of people would do that?"

"The kind that has a reputation to hold among their family and friends. They simply told others I ran away because I was a teenager. They left me for dead on the streets. I barley made it, until I meet Will, Tessa, and Jem on the streets. They helped me find my own place and got my cancer removed for the most part." He started to cry, and his eyes must still be a little sore after a while because he cries harder at the pain, and enters a cycle. I lay the cat down on the couch, but he scampers up Magnus's body to lay on his head, paying with the spikes.

"Does Chairmen usually do that?"

"He does what ever he wants," Magnus replies, whipping his tears away. "It always easier to say yes to someone that can ruin my entire wardrobe."

"What's with that anyway? The entire Adam Lambert look alike style?"

Magnus laughs for a bit.

"One, he is the fucking hottest singer since ever. Two, his blue eyes and black hair. Three, he is openly gay and fabulous!" I laugh at this.

"Do you like his music?" I ask, doubting the reasons he loves him.

"He has an amazing voice and he is smoking hot."

"So by that standard, you should like any boy on the radio."

"Good point," he laughed. The Chairmen moved a little, startled by the constant shaking of Magnus's head as he laughed. "But, Adam Lambert is life. One of my life goals is to meet him."

"Mines is to come out to my parents and still have a home." It's true. My family is strictly religious. When it came time to reveal I had cancer, all I heard was, "Pray for Alexander to get better." "Why would The Lord do something this terrible?" And many more. Isabelle and Jace both sinned-if you catch my drift-but they are forgiven by God because they are descendants of angels.

"Don't we all," Magnus smirked. "Now, what movie did you want to read?"

"You mean watch," I corrected him.

"Nope. Read. I like to watch movies with no sound, and the subtitles on," he explained. "It's a strange way, but it's fun to guess their emotions." He went to a DVD holder and bent down to look at the movies.

I blushed as his perfect ass was right in front of me, well defined in his wrongly colored zebra print pants.

"How about a musical?" He asked. "I want to watch Chicago."

"Sure, sounds amazing," I say, ripping my eyes from the full moon.

"Also, if you want to stare at me, do."He smirked as he took the disk out of the box.

I blush.

-

The movie ends with Roxie and Velma singing "All That Jazz". It was a good movie, but I found it surprising that what most these girls did to kill their husbands/lovers.

"That was suspenseful," Magnus said, who then started to sing 'Razzle Dazzle' under his breathe.

"Maybe we can listen to it with sound next time. Okay?" I say, hoping he got that I meant it nicely.

"Okay," he responded. "Sounds like a deal."

"Pun attended," I raise an eyebrow, Magnus laughing. His facial features moved as his caramel face glowed. I couldn't help but stare at his rare beauty. I didn't even notice when he stopped laughing and his stared at me. I got lost in his unusual cat eyes.

My phone rang and I notice that our lips where barely touching. I jumped backward and grabbed my phone.

"Hello!" I yelled blushing heavily. My father's voiced boomed back through.

"Alexander, are you aware of what time it is?" I looked at Magnus as if he knew the answer, which he put up six long fingers.

"Sorry father, I'll start heading home," I responded, then hung up.

"Need me to give you ride back?" Magnus asked. I grabbed my tank and walked to the door.

"I'll get a cab," I blushed. Magnus walked up and softly kissed my cheek. He slipped something in my hand.

"Promise me you will call me, okay?" I looked down and saw that it was his phone number.

"O-okay," I stuttered as I struggled for the door handle.

Once I finally opened the door and left, I looked down at the paper and saw a little note written on the bottom.

Call me, Angel ;)