022; 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞

SHE

"WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING HERE?" diana hesitated as she stood in the doorway of hers and athena's apartment.

she had expected coming home from hanging out with jack's family all day that she could just go straight to her room and comfortably fall asleep.

but unfortunately the brunette had stepped not even one foot to see the familiar blonde girl she was no longer friends with sat on the couch as daniel stood concerned not knowing how to act by his awkward posture and clear distance away.

"she just walked in when we opened the door and refused to leave until she got to speak to you." athena mumbled chewing on her nails as she walked over to her best friend and roommate, glancing over her shoulder just to check the intruder was still there.

"would you be mad if i murdered her?" diana raised an eyebrow, briefly switching her eyes to glance to the side, speaking in a whispering tone not wanting to draw chelsea's attention to her general direction or take her eyes off the girl in case she advanced towards her at any point.

"i'm not opposed to it but the others might not enjoy your jail sentence." the silver haired girl harshly whispered shaking her head, catching her boyfriends eye as he just widened his eyes and mouthed 'what the fuck do i do' to which athena mouthed back 'don't look at me'

the blonde boy rolled his eyes slowly walking backwards towards the front door, grabbing dianas arm and 'gently' pushing her forwards so that chelsea had noticed she had arrived.

"dickhead." athena slapped the boys chest as he smugly smiled placing his chin on her shoulder batting his eyelashes.

"you love me." he taunted.

"don't push it seavey."

"hi. can i help you? or can you get your ass our my apartment i'm kind of tired." diana bluntly started letting out a small sigh and raising her eyebrow in interest of what was about to be said.

"tired of your quick fuck with my ex?" chelsea raised an eyebrow quick to stand up from the couch.

"i don't know what you're talking about." diana pressed her lips together rolling her eyes and walking out the lounge into her bedroom although the blonde didn't seem to get the hint quickly chasing after her. which was great for privacy, not great that diana was incredibly close to knocking the girls skull in.

"look it wasn't my fucking plan to come here but when jack texted me and told me how shit you were in bed i thought i'd pay you a visit." the blonde grinned watching her old friend furrow her eyebrows.

"he- well that's odd." diana fake pondered pressing a finger to her chin and rapidly tapping pretending to think.

"cause he told me he moaned my name when he was with you. on several occasions."

"it was one time!" the blonde screeched.

"oh so it did happen? i was making that shit up he never told me anything." diana let a smug smile rest on her lips.

"you're such a fake ass bitch!" chelsea squealed throwing her hands up in the air and stepping forwards as if she was advancing to hit the brunette stood opposite her.

"you gonna hit me? do it i fucking dare you."

"it wasn't my plan but i wouldn't mind it considering your slutty ass found herself sleeping with her best friends ex."

"yeah well it wasn't exactly my plan to sleep with your ex boyfriend chelsea it just kind of happened!" diana raised her voice pulling at her hair and rolling her eyes at the blonde in front of her.

"i don't care if it wasn't your plan- that breaks literally every rule of girl code you slut!" chelsea yelled back stepping forwards again in an attempt to intimidate diana, the attempt not really working seeing as though the two girls were pretty much exactly the same height anyway and diana had much more fighting power in her.

"what did you just call me?" diana scoffed raising an eyebrow at her best friend of eight years. she heard her but she never thought it would go this far. sure they fought in the past but not like this.

"i called you a slut." chelsea smiled sarcastically. "an, s. l. u. t." she spelled out slowly, annunciating every word "slut. you slept with my ex boyfriend and then proceeded to keep it a secret from me and do it a second time!" the blonde repeated, annunciating every letter one by one.

"well maybe if you weren't so stuck up, selfish and less of a brat you'd still have a boyfriend in the first place!" diana shouted back crossing her arms over her chest and daringly raising an eyebrow as she leant against the wall, as if to say 'test me i dare you'

"you of all people." chelsea shook her head in disbelief with a slight scoff. "you were the last person i ever thought would sleep with one of my exes but i guess i was wrong." she sighed walking towards the door in an attempt to leave.

"and i guess i was wrong when i thought you would never turn your back on me or blame me for something that wasn't one sided and jack obviously had involvement in but disappointing people seems to be a constant thing for you doesn't it?" diana interrupted with a snarky smile stopping chelsea from walking away as she whipped her head back round.

"i mean are you that obsessed with me that i live in your mind rent free-"

"i don't have a clue what you're talking about." chelsea defended herself hesitantly briefly glancing around the room before attempting to maintain eye contact to backup her allaby.

"oh really?" the brunette teased, "so you telling jack that you knew none of this was his fault and you would only blame me if he still wanted to get back together doesn't ring a bell for you?

he showed me the messages of you bitching about me to him. how i've always stolen everything that 'was yours'. jack isn't yours he isn't an object you can fucking claim because you were the person who ended your relationship when you claimed not to be in love with him anymore."

"i may have slept with your ex but what you did was so much fucking worse." diana scoffed shoving passed the blonde before storming out of the apartment, refusing to listen to the calls of daniel and athena behind her, the couple realising there was no hope and then trying to get chelsea to leave the apartment.

-

diana didn't know what rage had taken over her system to get her to drive to where she was going but she was blinded by anger and didn't know where else to go.

once she arrived at her desired destination, parking the car and storming up to the door, her fist was rapidly knocking before she could realise how frequent the violent action was.

the door was swung open and she was met with a very familiar face, whose eyes held immense concern when he locked eyes with diana to see the slight tears forming on her reddened cheeks but also the bitch face she had on.

"di what's wrong? are y-" the person was quickly cut off as diana invited herself inside shutting the door behind her, harshly shaking her head as she couldn't hold on her anger any longer.

"just shut up and kiss me."

AUTHORS NOTE

lol fun seggs✨

absolutely not proof read
don't attack me