"He's A Bad News" - Chapter 2

"Believe me. He's a bad news."

You made small talk here and there with Dalton. He seem genuinely like a good guy. You're so glad that you met him instead of anyone else.

While walking aside with Dalton, you heard a rough voice from a little far behind you. Both you and Dalton whipped your heads to look at a man in security guard uniform, dragging a guy with leather jacket.

Security: I told you to not do it! But you keep on getting yourself in trouble! This time, no escape.

The security guard's voice boomed, you noticed that the guy in leather jacket rolled his eyes mockingly. You noticed that he has blue eyes. Beautiful blue eyes.

(Author note: who you think 'this blue eyes dude is??)

Before they both pass you and Dalton, you accidentally made eye contact with him. He looked at you and smirked confidently. Before being dragged by the security further away from both you and Dalton.

Y/n: Hey Dalton, who's that guy?

You asked Dalton while you both continue walking.

Dalton: Ah. That's Kenny Omega. Leader of the popular faction in this Academy.

Y/n: Faction-?

Dalton: Yeah. Faction. Y/n, most people in this Academy choose to join a faction or create a faction. It's pretty normal. His faction is called 'Bullet Club'

Y/n: Wow...

You trailed off. Faction? That seem cool but do you want to join a faction?

Dalton: Yeah. Well, I'm never interested in this kind of thing cause I'm everyone's friend. And I've a two friends of my own. Add you, three now.

He softly nudged you and smiled. You smiled back at him

Dalton: I need you to remember though Y/n. Don't get involve with him or his teammates. He's a bad news.

Dalton warned you. You nodded your head in understatement. All the 'joining faction' idea thrown out of the window.

After a few seconds,

Y/n: How long more? My feet are killing me. This place is so huge for me to bear.

You whined slightly, making Dalton laugh with glee. You soon joined in.

_________

Dalton: Now we're here!

Dalton stopped in front of a long hallway with lots of doors. Left and right. Each doors was given specific three digit numbers.

 Each doors was given specific three digit numbers