"Meet Our Friend"- Chapter 3

"Y/n, meet our friend- friends?"

It didn't take you long enough to fall asleep. Considering how tired you were after spending the day before, walking around.

Nyla: Wakey wakey!!

Nyla shook you slightly, making you grumble before pushing her away playfully.

You: I'm awake. I'm awake!

Nyla: There we go! Good morning sunshine! Go get ready for your first day!

Nyla clapped her hands excitedly. You stood up and grinned at her slightly. She really is a very warm person.

You made beeline towards your luggage that contains your toiletries and clothes. After going through some outfits, you decide on something comfy yet perfect for the first day.

 After going through some outfits, you decide on something comfy yet perfect for the first day

[Gonna have you pick one cause everyone has a different type of style :) ]

______

After changing into your outfit and getting ready in general, you made your way out of the bathroom. Nyla whipped her head towards the bathroom door after hearing it opening.

Nyla: Girlll, you lookin' fire!

Said Nyla while making some hand gesture. You chuckled lightly.

Y/n: Is it too much for the first day? Should I change i-

Before you could finish your sentences, Nyla decided to interrupt you, aggressively.

Nyla: No! You better stand there! You look perfect!

You smiled at her kindness. Before you could open your mouth to thank her, there was a knock on the door.

???: Will you guys let me in or am I gonna stay out here?

You chuckled loudly at the dramatic voice. So far you've only known one dramatic person in this academy. Dalton.

Nyla shook her head slightly before opening the door, to face a smiling Dalton.

Y/n: Huh. Morning person much?

You gesture towards his smiling face. It's too early to be happy but Dalton seem to always be happy.

Dalton: Oh it's just that I decided to be an awesome friend and help you to get your schedule. Just so then you don't have to walk around the academy. It's too big.