Description|Cast

Copyright© 2020 by KEYDAKING

The moral rights of the author have been asserted. All rights reserved.
No parts of this publication may be reproduced ,distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, or other electronic or mechanical methods without prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. Reproduction without permission is prohibited.

. . .

This is a work of fiction. Names, character, businesses, events, places, locals and incidents are either a product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance whatsoever to an actual person, living or dead is complete coincidental.

The face claims used are simply for readers visual purposes only. All events in the book is complete fictional and have no sort of association with the life of the face claims used outside of this book. Please refrain from sharing any social media handles, or sharing this story with any of the face claims involved in this book.

. . .

Warning

Mature themes such as strong languages, sexual explicit content or references to BDSM & LGBT will happen throughout the course of this book.

Reader discretion is advised.

[Edit:/14/01/21]

It's 2021, so if you still stuck in that kiddy ass mindset and you're a bit 'uncomfortable' per se or very judgemental about these type of things, then kindly take yo happy ass out my book. Hmph, thank you so much, enjoy now!

----------

1'Corinthians 13-4/8 Love is patient, love is kind .It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking,it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protect, always trust, always hope,always prevails. Love never fails.

Two people from two different social background. See what happens when they cross paths, will they fight against all odds and learn to love and accept each other differences? or will expectations and reality prove to be two different things for them.

Without further ado, I present to you the cast of: The Shades of My Love