Do i really love you? Part 2

The next year it was already february and Kenma hugg's kuroo while kuroo is still in his deep sleep Kenma gets up and takes a shower and hears one of his kid say ' What's that small thing ?' Kenma looks confused he got dressed he went ou tof the bathroom and see's ne of the kids looking at the other's private part kenma looks at the like kenma was seeing ghost the kids look at him at then ran out of the room Kenma wakes up kuroo and tells him everything. kenma doesent know what to do and asks kayegama and hinata for help, Hinata and kayegama get home to see the children playing mario kart 8 deluxe hinata looks at kenma and says ' Um stupid there playing mario kart' kenma looks at the kids and says tell aunt hinata what you did the kids say 'We whore checking our wenie' kayegama and kuroo laugh as kenma and hinata looked at each other.Hinata tells the kids thats bad and to not do it again the ids say ' but aunt hinata our wenies are tinier than dad 1 and dad 2' hinata looks at kuroo and kenma and asks the kids ' why smaller than your dads?' the kids say' nothing ' and runs away. its hinata's time to go and the kids and kenma,kuroo all say goodbye, the kids got grounded and everyone goes to sleep.

                                                                             NEXT DAY

kenma wakes up with kids says good morning daddy! and gives him a chocolate heart, kenma says good morning my loves. Where's Your daddy kuroo? and the kids say ' Ummm He went to buy some food for the fridge' kenma says ok! and smiles he goes to his game room and starts playing some minecraft. Kuroogets home with a big box kenma gets confused and asks what the box is kuroo smiles and says ' My pudding its valentine's day heres your present' kenma feels a little guilty that he dint buy kuroo a present.'Pudding open the box im gonna take a shower' kenma opens the box to see a huge teddy bear and a note saying 'I love you for infinity and more not even death can seperate the love i have for you!   love kuroo-' kenma starts crying of happynes and the kids get confused. Kenma goes to the super market to buy some food and when he's gonna pay he immediatly remembers that  he needs to get a present for kuroo he asks politely to the employee ' Hi mister? Can you show me the present section?.' the employee takes hi to the section and asks for his name 'My name is kozume kenma, whats yours' the employee smiles and says ' Im Iwaizumi Hajime' 'Arent you from team nekoma?' kenma says confused ' Yeah i 2nd year' 'Oh your Kenma Kozumefrom the nekoma team cool im Hajime Iwaizumi from Aoba johsai' 'ok well gotta go hajime' kenma goes home and forgets to pay the food that he went shopping for. Kenma is in the house putting all the food in the fridge and the present in kuroo's bed and then he hears police sirens, he gets scared and tells the kids to hide in the closet. Kenma asks whats wrong and they say kenma robbed the supermarket kenma says very awkardly 'Oh im sorry..i dint rob i just forgot to pay..' kenma pays them 50$ and goes in the house sweating and tells the kids that everything is Okay, Kenma puts his nekoma jacket to remember the old days and kuroo gets home.

' kenma pays them 50$ and goes in the house sweating and tells the kids that everything is Okay, Kenma puts his nekoma jacket to remember the old days and kuroo gets home

Kuroo starts laughing and kenma too,The kids go down the stairs ' Kuroo can  i get a kiss?' 'Yes pudding' 

the kids start laughing and say ' ewww stop that' and they all laugh together.