1-Simply Friends

AN: this is my first fanfic, all feedback is appreciated, even hate. Rant your hearts out yall. Will be trigger warnings before it happens and there wont be too many TWs, as this isnt much of an angsty story, don't fret. I dont really ship ppl irl, so don't be all fussy about that, I'm just really bored lmao. Swearing will be censored (i dont swear lolz) unless you count "ass" or "damn" as a swear. Uhh, enjoy?

💚Dream POV💚

Walking down the street to my best friend's house, i spot a lovely blue flower in the cracks of the side walk. I pluck it from the ground and immediately think of George, the boy who i've been in love with for 1 week. Well, 1 week since ive accepted my feelings for him. His cute laugh, sweet smile, little blushes when im around hi-

Sh*t. Stop it, Dream, you're giving yourself fake hope. He obviously doesnt like you back.

Sighing, i toddle over to George's house and knock on his door. He lives in a large blue house with two pretty windows on either side of the door; similar looking to that of a childs drawing of a house. Theres a few bushes full of flowers, some with roses others even having sweet probably poisonous berries which i wouldn't eat, even on a one thousand dollar bet.

Its kinda ironic he's my best friend. Someone opens the door and im greeted with the familiar face of his mother, Mrs Davidson.

Shes a petite woman like george, with blonde hair and brown eyes. She has light pale skin like her son, and os wearing a purple jumpsuit, which admittedly looks good on her.

"Oh, hello, Clay! How nice to see you here," she states. I internally cringed at the fact she called me Clay instead of my nickname, but i dont wanna be rude so i keep it to myself. She calls for George and he comes rushing down the stairs almost tripping. "Georgie, be careful!" i wheeze.

He rolls his eyes in return. "You wanna see me that much huh?" I say. "Oh shut up, Clay Simpleton," he retorts, trying to get back at me. (AN:Really cringing at the made up last name there, it sorta just fits in with the 'simple' theme of the story.)

George was a handsome, short boy who was wearing a simple blue shirt with a red square on his chest, along with a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and some purple converse. He had his cute clout goggles on the top of his head and had his dark blue backpack on his back.

We head out and we walk towards the high school. About halfway there, his hand brushes up against mine, and i hold it subconsciously, as im known to be a clingly and affectionate person. He doesnt seem to notice, smiling as we go along.

We continue to walk and chatter, still hand in hand as the immense wave of butterflies fluttering about in my stomach. He has a soft blush on his face and i decide to give the flower to him, putting it behind his ear.

Jumping at the touch, he giggled, realizing the flower that i placed. Our hands still stayed connected despite the movement, and i swear i was getting gayer by the second.

And before we knew it, we were at the school and had to part hands to go to our different classes which happened to be on the opposite ends of the school.

================================

AN: Hope you enjoyed, if you wanna see more of my content, i have a yt where i will be taking a break bc i have no content, its midnightf0xie.

Art insta is my user feel free to support lol

if you want someone to talk to ill be there for you even if i dont know you personally. im always open to making new friends if you need it! :)
wc: 700