The womanizer

Levi's P.O.V

I was walking in the hallways of the school looking at the girl's and the boy's searching if someone was good enough for me. So I'm Levi, I have 17 years and I'm bi, and well everybody in schools says I'm a womanizer. I think they just hate me because I'm too fabulous, I mean haters are going to hate right? "Oh look here comes the womanizer with his swagger" a boy whispered to his friend.

In fact that boy is right, I have a pretty awesome swagger I guess that's why all the girls love me. Though I still don't know why people call me a womanizer? Yeah I've dated all the girls in the school and slept with a couple ones and then break up with them in a less then 2 week's, but I don't think that makes me a womanizer I just like some girls, oh and I've slept with boys too so I don't know what's their problem? Ok I got to admit that I've been with more girls than boy's but I have dated a couple of one's, and well the girls I have dated all of them.

I just can't believe how easy they are to fool, if you have heard that this guy has dated almost every girl in the school and he's flirting with you and saying that he loves you and all that shit, you should know that if you date him you're going to end up paying the consequences and that involves having a broken heart, and if you didn't wanted that you shouldn't have dated him. For the record they are willing to give themselves to you in such a short time, if it was me I wouldn't just open my legs to someone that I know in someday he'll throw me away like some sort of trash bag, that is how much love blinds you. You think that guy loves you and he will not be like people say he is, for example 'A womanizer' and that he'll love you more than anything, but since love blinds them they're too blind to see the truth. That's how dumb this situation is.

"Hey Mr. Asshole!" I saw a girl walk in my direction. "Ugh what happened umm Pe- what was your name again?" I said. "It's Petra you bastard" Petra said. "Oh yeah yeah I remember now, what do you want?" I ask crossing my arms. "How could you do this to me Levi?!" Petra said. "Petra are you going to keep on with the same bullshit? We broke up like a week ago!" I said. "I thought you were different from what people said" Petra said with teary eye's. "Well lesson learned, always hear what people say about a person specially if it's people that have dated that person. You got to think first Petra, they gave you that brain for something you know, it's not a decoration" I said.

"You son of a bitch!!" Petra yell and aim for my face. She was going to punch me but I grab her arm before she could actually punch me. "Ohh Petra you really are some case you know" I said mockingly. "Let me go Levi!" She tried squirming out but she couldn't. "You shouldn't try to hit me you know, I'm letting you go but.." I look straight into her eye's "I don't want you talking to me, we are not a thing anymore so you'll continue with your life and I'll continue with mines got that?!" I could see Petra was mortified and was shaking like crazy. "Y-yes" she said and I let go of her arm.

I watch how she run away when she was gone I kept walking. "Geez women are complicated" I said. "Well they wouldn't be so complicated if you don't go around breaking their heart's like if it was some a game" I look and it was my friend Erwin he had one more year than me. "I don't break their heart's I just get tired of them and I don't want them to see that so I break up with them so I don't hurt their feelings" I said. "Either way you still end up hurting their feelings" Erwin said. "Whatever Erwin" I said.

"So I guess you have dated every single girl in this school so what are you going to do know? You don't have no other girl to fuc- I mean date" Erwin said. "Just to let you know Erwin they were the ones who wanted me to fuck them not me, and well since they ask for it I gave them a little bit of it. I just can't believe how they just dare to sleep with someone in just that short time" I said. "Well yeah but if you had a little bit of-" Erwin has going to say something but I cut him off. "Yeah if I had what?! Say it Erwin! What were you going to say?!" I yell. "Ehh nothing forget it Levi" Erwin said. "Yeah I thought so" I said. "I was just going to say good luck on finding someone" Erwin said. "I don't need any luck I always end up getting what I'm looking for"

Woah Levi when did you turn into a umm I won't say anything cuz you're amazing. Hey so this is a new story Yay!! I got to say thanks to onewithwinter for the inspiration for me to come up with this new story, after I read your story 'The steal' I got inspired and made this story so I give all my thanks to you cuz because of your story that inspired me to make this new story, thank you :)

-Living-