Meeting the womanizer

Eren's P.O.V

I saw someone pass right beside me, my curiosity took over me so I took a quick look. For my surprise it was a guy with a beautiful black raven hair, I stop walking and for my surprise he stop walking too. I look at his eye's, they were a beautiful grey color, I was taken by his eye's so I stared deep into them. He's eyes were sure beautiful, I've never seen anyone with such beautiful grey eye's I actually haven't seen nobody with grey, but were sure very amazing.

He look deep into my eye's too, he couldn't take his eye's of my Caribbean blue eye's. I got to admit he was actually very sexy to be a guy. We stood there saying nothing just making eye contact. "Hey" the guy finally said and start to walk towards me. Oh my god did he actually speak to me? How can a guy so hot talk to me? That has never happened to me before in my whole fucking life, but I guess that changed today.

"H-hey" I stutter. Fuck don't get nervous Eren it's just a guy. "I'm Levi" the guy who apparently was named Levi said. Wait did he said Levi? Isn't that the guy that have's been with every girl in this school?! I've heard a lot about him, people say that he has been with every girl in this school and slept with them too, I've heard that he's bi too. Ugh why does somebody so sexy just suddenly have's to talk to me and he have's to be the guy that have's dated every fucking girl in this school and slept with them too?! Oh and he has dated boy's too by the way.

Why do I have so much bad luck?! Finally some hot guy talks to me for the first fucking time and he ends up being this womanizer, just great! "Oh so you're that womanizer everybody talks about" I said. "Well if you put it that way then yes, I still don't know why everybody calls me that?" Levi frown. Oh my god you're dumber than I thought, how can't you not see why people call you that?! Maybe it's because your such a baby to accept the dam truth!!

"Hmm let me guess, oh I think I know why, is it because you have dated and slept with every girl in this school?!" I frown. "Look I only slept with a few of them not all, and for your information it was because they wanted it" Levi said. Wow this guy is going to convince me so much with that, I ain't stupid, dumbass!! "Ohh wow I'm so impressed, look I know what you're looking for and I'm not going to fall for your stupid tricks" I said and shot him a death glare.

"I'm not looking for nothing you were the one who looked at me" Levi cross his arm's and frown. "Look I know all you do is go looking for somebody to fuck them and after that you forget about them like it never happened, I'm not stupid" I said getting more annoyed. I can't believe this, how did this happened to me?! I should've just kept walking instead.

"I just wanted to meet you that's it" Levi said. "Look I don't want any trouble so I'm just going to say these 2 word's: Fuck off" I said. "Now if you excuse me I'm going to leave, I have to do more important stuff than talk with an asshole like you, no offense" I said and start to walk away. I think I was to harsh on that one, I mean yeah he is an asshole but I didn't have to let him know, well maybe he's used to it and that won't hurt his feelings. But what if I did hurt his feelings? Oh my god should I say sorry? Nah why should I? He deserves it anyways.

I turn my head and see that he was still standing there with his mouth slightly open. I guess he is shock because of what of I told him, well I'm just letting him know to not mess with me. Though all he did was say 'hey' nothing else, ugh shut up Eren you know what he is looking for and you're not going to fall for his tricks. "Hey you never told me your name" I heard him yell. Why does he wants to know my name? God I totally blow him off there and he wants to know my name!!

"It's Eren you bastard" I said. Why did I told him my name?! It just slipped like that I didn't wanted to told him, but for some strange reason my heart was beating very fast. I didn't wanted to tell him my name but my heart said to tell him, but why? Ugh why did I told him my name?! Forget about it and keep walking Eren.

••••••••

School was over so I started to walk my way home. As I was getting out I saw Levi resting his back on his locker, don't look at him ugh, I took a quick look and I saw that he was staring at me. Got to go, just get out of here and forget about him. As I was about to exit I bump with someone, I look and it was my friend Armin. "Oh sorry Eren are you ok?" Armin ask. We've been friends since we were kids. "I'm ok Armin" I said. "What's the hurry?" Armin ask. I look back and Levi wasn't in his locker anymore did he left already? Why should I care anyways?

"Umm no I'm not in a hurry" I said and grab Armin's arm. "Woah Eren what's wrong?" Armin said. "Nothing" I said and start to run. "Eren slow down you're going to make me trip" Armin said. Oh yeah I was still holding his arm. "Sorry I forgot" I said and we both exit the school. "Eren is something wrong" Armin ask worried. "No everything is ok I just want to get away from this shitty hell" I said and we start to walk.

"Ohh come on Eren you're being exaggerated" Armin said. Armin likes school since he's a smartass at everything and he's grades are perfect. "Whatever Armin just let's keep going" I said. Ugh good thing he's gone because I don't want to deal with him right now. After we were far away from the school we started to walk normally. "So Eren how did your day go?" Armin ask. "Umm it went ok, what about your's?" I said.

"Awesome, I really loved all the classes and the teachers are so nice" Armin said excited. "Yeah they're nice with you since you know it all and you always get perfect grades" I said. "If you study more then you might get good grades" Armin said. "Whatever Armin" I said. "So how's Mikasa?" Armin ask. Mikasa is my sister the only family member I have since my mom died in child birth when she had me and my dad abandoned us when I was 10 and Mikasa 11.

"Ohh she's alright, she supposed to be out of school by now" I said. "Cool" Armin said. "Yeah" I said. We were getting closer to Armin house by now. "Well Eren I'm going to leave here" Armin said. "Yeah like always, well ok I'll see you tomorrow Armin" I said waving goodbye. "Bye Eren see you tomorrow" Armin said and walk away. Well now on my way home then.....

Well here is chapter 3 yeah I know it's very shitty but I'll try to make chapter 4 not shitty, well I hope. But I hope you all like it, love you all ;).......

-Living-