Chapter 11

Pink POV

Things have been... Weird? At least I think. Until this weekend I've never heard about hunters, so I don't exactly know what to be afraid of, but Rory was a total wreck, so was the worst vampire ever, she was afraid of everything and was shy and she has been alive since 1816. On the other side I don't thinks this one of all her fears is irrational, Charlie seems to be scared too and Charlie is never scared. Pete's hair color kept changing and I don't think he's even noticing. Sony was like me, she didn't seem to know what was there to be afraid of, from where I saw we were a large group and we were safe like that...

Now it was lunch and Lyla and Luke had apparently decided to skip the morning classes since they just got here, not that anyone in this damn school cares about what we do anyway, so...

'Dude, seriously, I wanna eat and you're making me sick with all that behavior!' I said kidding at Lyla and Luke.

In reality it was incredibly cute, Lyla was sitting in Luke's lap and they were eating French fries and now and then he would whisper something in her ear making her giggle like a fool. She didn't even seem to notice Hannah glaring at her. Stupid love! I want one!!

Luke shot me a look telling me to shut up, who would've guessed. If anyone had told me last Monday that in a week the player Lucas Hale would've been doing anything for a girl I would've laughed, but now...

I want one!

The rest of the day passed quickly and after I decided to go to Rory's house.

'Rory, what exactly are hunters?' I asked her once we were in her room.

'You don't wanna meet them, P, trust me. They are group of regular people, who decided that creatures were abominations, doesn't matter that before this begun creatures never harmed no one, but that was before everything, before medieval times. Actually the medieval times started with it, the Hunts, vampire massacres, witch hunts, everything. Some humans took matters in their own hands to 'purify' the population on earth. Before, humans and creatures lived in peace in equal numbers too, but now there are so many more humans because they murdered most of us. Hunters are basically genocides. If you step in to their radar, doesn't matter you never hurt anyone, if you are a creature they hunt you and they kill you, before the kill they brand you with hot metal, like farmers do with cattle.' She lifted her shirt to show me. I had saw Lyla's mark, it looked new, a new scar forming a shape, but Rory's was different it looked old; it was already part of her skin, the small cross. '1886, they found me and Charlie and some old friend of our Tatiana and Tristan in Italy. All of us vampires, they killed Tatiana and Tristan, but after they marked me I was able to run. It was a close call, but they had gotten us three, never Charlie s o he, being the big brother, went and saved me... Hunters torture and kill.'

She said with so much fear in her words and her expression was sad and dreamy as she retold me her memories. I could see why she was scared now, and saw why I should be scared too.

I went over to her and hugged her.

'It's gonna be okay! We have the only black winged angel in the world on our side! And Mike would never let anything happened to you.' I told her.

I didn't know much about here, I lived most of my life in the pacific, but for high school I'm here and I thought incredible the stories. My mom always told them to me before sleep.

Angels, there were white winged ones, that do good in the world and help people, the grey winged that lived like normal people, but Luke was the only black winged I have ever hear of.

 Witches, white witches were the ones that wore their powers for simple things, like laundry, cooking and sorts, black were the ones that were evil, green did the good and pink ones used magic only for fun. I was guessing Lyla was a white or pink.

Vampires only fed on animals or donated blood, most of them at least, they were super fast, super strong (though not as strong as angels) and as long the sun didn't hit the directly they were good.

Werewolves didn't live in packs, they lived like normal people. Strong and fast. And contrary to popular believe Vamps and Werewolves didn't fight, there for the Rory and Mike on and off relationship, they loved each other, but they were complete opposites. Rory is shy and Mike is... not...

'You're not right, Pink, I know you always think you are, but you don't know them!' She was freaking.

'Ror, they don't even know that you're here! They are after Lyla!' I tried to calm her down.

That made her snap.

'What kind of friend do you think I am, P? What do you want me to do? Take off, because it's not me on the line, yet? I may be shy and quiet, but you don't survive three centuries being a coward!'

Okay, Rory, had abandonment issues, she has lost so many friend over the years she became very protective of the ones she still has.

'That's not what I meant, Ror!' I yelled trying to get through to her.

She calmed and her eyes started to go back to its usual brown.

'Sorry...' She murmured and I hugged her.

'It's okay.'

Rory lived alone in a house with Charlie and Pete. So once she fell asleep I got out of her room and went into the living room where the boys were playing Xbox.

'How is she doing?' Charlie asked next to me.

'Not well, she is really scared...' I looked at the floor.

I didn't like feeling so powerless...

'She has reasons to.' Charlie murmured.

'I'm gonna swim!' I said more to myself then to them. Then I went to their pool in the back of the house and jumped in without changing my clothes, because as soon as I hit the water I felt myself changing.

My pink (there comes the nickname) tail shimmered with the water. It was times like this that I missed the sea, there it was complete freedom and if I got in there I knew that I wasn't coming back, the call of the sea is too strong, but the rush was something I was willing to give up, because on land I had something that I've never had on sea, friends.

I sighted.

 ****

Hey, people!

I know this chapter isn't a very good one, but i needed to clear somethings out!

Chapter 11, you know what to do, 11 votes!

Comment are welcome and they make me smile!!!

Okay, love you guys!!

Ha! I'm on #126 on what's hot!!!

Eat ice cream it warms the heart!

Viele Küsse (many kisses) Bea!