1.

Min Yoongi

Performing is never easy for me

Performing is never easy for me. I was on the ground with my clothes drenched with sweat. I have never hated dancing until now. Why? It was simply because I couldn't get my feet on the same level as my members. After 20 songs, we all headed back to our dressing room. I sat down and my stylists start fanning me and hand me a towel.
Namjoon, our leader, sat next to me.
"Hyung, are you feeling alright? You seemed to be quite fast on the choreography than last time."
I turned to him. "Fast?"
Namjoon nods. "Being fast is good but you weren't on the same page as us, good thing Hoseok hasn't noticed yet.." Namjoon tells me as he looks over to Hoseok who is laughing at what Seokjin had said.
"Ahh it's just dancing isn't..." He suddenly gets cut off by Jimin and Taehyung.
"Hyungs!! Taehyung's being rude to me!!" Jimin whines.
"Now what is it this time Jiminssi?" Namjoon grabs a water from the table.
"V wants to kill me just because I ate his piece of bread!!" Jimin cries.
We looked at Taehyung.
"Jimin that piece of bread was sent over to me by my mother!! Of course I'm going to get mad at you!!" Taehyung yells.
"Jimin that's not cool apologize to him right now." Namjoon says.
"But hyung he can't kill me just yet! I still need to see my children before I die!" Jimin pleads.
"Jimin-ah apologize now!" Namjoon orders.
Jimin sighs as he apologizes over to Taehyung about eating his mother's homemade bread.
"I'm sorry V, but I was really hungry!!" Jimin hugs him.
"You could have asked me first instead of rummaging over my stuff!!" Taehyung rolls his eyes. "You're lucky eomma sent a batch this time otherwise I will never forgive you. Now please let go of me. Jungkook is looking over here and I really don't want him to get mad..."
The leave and we laughed at the 95ers.
"Yoongi-ah, please let me know what I can do for you. If you ever need anything just let me know." Namjoon sips on his water.
I nodded as we both slowly get up. "Hey do you think you can do me a favor now?"
"Hmm?"
"Can you make my back and muscles not in pain?" I joke.
"If I could, I would." Namjoon chuckled.
___________________
Next few days, we came back to our home and immediately headed back to Big Hit headquarters. All of my members had sat down and then moments later came Bang PD along with his assistant. We get up and bowed and he nods as we sat down.
After a long brief discussion, Bang Si-Hyuk sighs. "As worldwide superstars you should know when to take a break. I care about you all dearly and all of you know I am busy with looking over TXT's and Enhyphen's social status and charts. Please don't hesitate to ask for me. We have many things scheduled for these next few months so please be safe, eat well, and live well alright?"
All of us nod. "Yes sir."
"Min Yoongi please stay for a bit I'd like to talk about your next music video." The ceo says as the others looked at me.
"We'll meet you at practice Hyung!!" Hoseok smiles and pats my back.
"Bye Yoongi!" Jungkook and the rest of the others waved goodbye and Namjoon smiled weakly at me.
Shit I'm doomed.
"Min Yoongi..." My boss looks at me serious.
"Yes sir?"
"You are a gifted man and I want the best for your future," he looks at me. "But your members have talked to me about how you have not wanted to open up about the problems you might have. I've noticed as well during the last week's performance. You seemed to be very unfocused."
I got on my knees. "Please don't punish them and I promise I'll do better. I'll smile more. I'll even laugh more if I have to!"
"I don't want you to be someone else. Plus, I won't punish the others." The ceo goes over to me and helps me back up and sits me back down. "Look Yoongi, I just want you to be yourself that's all. Please meet me tomorrow night for dinner. I'll send your manager the location. Your members do not know about this dinner meeting and it is better if we don't. Now you may go."
I bowed to them and left the meeting room.
Our manager came over to me and I followed him into the elevator.
Man, I really thought I screwed up..
_____2 Hours later in the dance studio_____
Four hours isn't a lot but I felt really tired. I almost tripped but luckily Seokjin caught me.
"Yoongi! You good?"
Everyone stopped and I looked at Seokjin. I forced a smile and slightly laughed. "I'm good thanks hyung!"
"Oh, um...okay..."

Son Sungdeuk, our performance director looked at us confused. "Yoongi-ah let's work on your routine no?"
"O-okay if that's fine with the others?" I scratched the back of my head.
"Yeah! No sweat! I don't mind." The others say as they agreed as well.
"Alright from the top; five, six seven eight..."
I started dancing once more and I followed Sungdeuk's every movement. Man, he's really good.
Too good.
How am I supposed to remember all these steps by next week?
After a while, practice was finally over due to TXT's interruption.
"We're very sorry Mr. Son!!" Hueningkai bows still apologizing.
Sungduek ruffles his hair. "It's fine Hueningkai just don't burst through the door next time."
"OMO, guys it's BTS...!" Yeonjun covers his mouth and hides behind Soobin.
"Hey guys." All of us wave or bow to them as they looked at us in shock.
"Keep up the good work guys!" Hoseok cheers. "Remember fighting!"
Taehyun smiles widely and nods.
"We will do our best for you Bts!" They bow.
"Aww they are so cute!"
Jimin gushes with delight as he whispered to us.
"Seokjin hyung please accept this!" Hueningkai hands Jin a basket of goods.
"I-Oh! Thank you.." Jin was shocked at the basket in his hands. "Happy Father's Day to our sexy daddy Jin...wait what? Now just a minute!!"
They laughed.
I shake my head and I grabbed my black leather jacket and put my black cap on and headed towards the door.
"Yoongi wait!"
I turned to see Namjoon running over to me.
He hugged me tight.
"Please don't be mad at me for telling on you."
"It's...it's fine.. I was going to get caught at one point." I hugged him back and quickly pulled away.
Namjoon looked at me confused but quickly caught on that there were a lot of people in the dance practice room.
"Don't you wanna stay a bit longer?" Namjoon asks.
"I would but I'm a bit tired. I'm gonna take a shower and hopefully get some work done in the studio. Just watch over Hoseok. You know how strict he can be when it comes to teaching dance lessons." I tell him.
Namjoon nods as he chuckled. "I'll hold down the fort. Please call me if you need anything Yoongi-ssi."
I nod and I left.
I went to my dorm to shower and afterwards I was walking towards the elevator.
"Yoongi.." My manager Sejin runs up to me.
"Seiin don't worry about me I'm just going to get some fresh air..."
"I'm aware of that yet I noticed that you haven't been taking your meds lately." Sejin looks at me.
"I haven't had a seizure yet Sejin. You know I've been doing well." I pressed the going down button.
"You say you've been but I am not that stupid Mr. Min. I know you're hurting."
The elevator doors open and I laughed. "Sejin the boys are going to cause a chaos if they stay in that practice room longer than ten minutes. I'll be okay.."
Sejin sighs as he throws me the orange capsules of meds and I catch them.
"You better take them. I'll pick you up tomorrow.."
He bows and leaves.
The doors close and I put on my black cap and zip up my long coat jacket. I then put on my black face mask and I looked down.
Why do I have to go to this dinner meeting if I can just go over to my therapist?
The doors open and I step out and I shoved my hands inside my pockets and walked through the busy sidewalks of Seoul. Maybe I should just disband from this group. It's not that I hate this group nor the style, I just feel like I don't fit in no matter how many years I've lived with them. I feel like I bring down the energy. Soon, I caught myself on top of a building and looking over at the city that brought me to success. I pulled out the medication and took a good look at them. I don't even think a single pill could ever help me. I take two pills and threw the rest away. Before I could hear a thud, I heard a loud and painful 'Ow'. I looked down and see a woman glaring at me. I am so glad it's night time and really dark. I quickly run out and exit the building and ran to a cafe.
"Shit..." I whispered under my breath.
I can't believe I hit a lady by accident. Medicine is painful.
I was then pushed towards the wall by the same lady in a grey hoodie.
"You got some nerve throwing things Mr. Min." Her voice was stern.
Great she now knows my name.
I just want today and tomorrow to be over with. Is that too much to ask for?