deadman three.

The sun was high up in the blue sky, its warm heat escalates to warm up everyone below. Though it failed to wrap its warm around someone. Like any other day, Shoyo felt cold. It always have been like this. Cold and weary. Ever since he came here to look for his sister.

Kenma slowly opened the door of the small library room to have a peace and quiet moment for himself. But he walked in only to be greeted by someone using the computer with his eyes focused on the screen behind his glasses.

" Shoyo . ." He whispered. Shoyo was focused on doing his thing but he can tell someone's behind him but he didn't bother to turn his head for a quick moment.

Kenma approached the boy and stood behind his seat, " What are you doing?"

" Stealing." the redhead said straightforwardly without even looking at him and was still focused on the screen. Kenma was shocked to hear, and Shoyo can see that even though he's turned away from him.

Kenma shifted his gaze to the computer screen. He know something about hacking but this, this is something he never imagined Shoyo would do, " How . ."

Shoyo tittered, " You don't need to know how." with one tapped the enter button and the files inside the screen suddenly vanished and cleared out, and Shoyo turned his swivel chair towards the pudding head, " We need this so we can avoid that man's men."

Kenma could only nod, still he have no idea what's going. He don't even know why he got involve in this.

" What did that maniac's men do to get you?" Shoyo asked as he leaned on his chair.

Kenma tried to remember since things happened fast that day. They happen to come across the college students and some high school from other schools to meet Shoyo after classes. They stood not far from Kirisaki, which was the other side of the road and that side walk was pretty empty and it's pretty dark in that side.

" We were just waiting for your classes to end that day so we could apologize properly. But four black vans came and dragged us inside and drove away. They knocked us all out and when I woke up, we're already outside the airplane." Kenma stopped to catch his breath.

" An American who was waiting there said that ' the baits are finally here'. I don't get what he meant by that." Shoyo turned out Kenma's explanation as his thought drift off to something. Baits. So he took them as baits.

" They were talking about something like taking someone to another city." that phrase caught the redhead's attention, " Did they mentioned who?"

" No. But they mentioned something about that person being a bait also to get someone."

Natsu. Shoyo took off his glasses and massaged his eyes and temples.

" Uhm Shoyo . . ." 

Shoyo hummed with his head still hung low while massaging his eyes.

" I don't really know what's happening now. Why you're here. What do you mean by stealing. Why are you learning how to shoot a gun." He said, and you can tell he's confused and in confusion as heck, " What's happening, Shoyo?"

Shoyo stood up and put his glasses back on, " I'll be back later. I just have to talk about something with Charles. Feel free to roam around, okay? I'll see you guys later." and left the room without other words.

Kenma didn't try to stop him. He clearly saw the look on his face just a moment ago before he left the room. It was calm, but his eyes were filled with guilt. He wonder why he gave him such look. It gave off such alone vibe. It's distressing to see.