introduction

here's some brief info on y/n
you are 16 years old and a second year at hyakkou private academy. you are a very good gambler, and you have a great sense of humor.
italics is you speaking
Sorry if this is cringe it's my first time writing a fanfic 😭
alright on to the story
y/n pov
i woke up to the loud sound of your alarm and rushed to turn it off. i sighed and got out of bed. "another day, same shit." i whispered to myself while getting in the shower. the thought of school repulses me- everyone is annoying as hell. about an hour later, i finished getting ready and got in my car to go to school.
about 10 minutes later i arrived, and walked towards the large gates of hyakkou private academy. my best friend, mary saotome had met up with me.
"hey y/n!! did you hear about those transfer students?"
"no..? what are they like??"
"supposedly, they're all part of the presidents family. they call themselves the 'momobami clan'. there's rumors they're here to become council president."
"hmm.. i mean that would make sense, since the presidential election just started."
"yeah i know right. y/n.. you're a pretty good gambler, are you gonna try for president?"
"me?? president???" i laughed at her words. i have no interest in being at this school, let alone being student council president.
"fuckkkkkkkk no." i said while laughing.
mary starts laughing with me.
"i might try.. there's a 99% i'll lose- but who knows!" she says while shrugging.
we finally reached class, and sat in our seats.
the bell soon rings, and the teacher orders everyone to sit down.
"alright class, we have a new student today. it's his first day, please be nice." my teacher says while gesturing towards a tall man with pink messy hair and big silver earrings.
"hi, my name is ibara obami. hopefully we can all be friends." he says while waving to everyone.
something about him captivated me. i never really took interest to anyone at this school, but something about him was..different.
"alright ibara, you may sit next to y/n"
when my teacher said this, i felt a tiny burst of joy. "am i really catching feelings for someone i haven't even met? i should just focus on school.." i thought to myself.
"hey, i'm ibara. hopefully we can be friends" he said to me while putting his hand out, waiting for me to shake it.
is he really asking me to be friends? could i have gotten any luckier??
"hey. i'm y/n, and sure- yeah we could be friends." i tried my best to keep myself from blushing- he was just so attractive..
"great! i'm looking forward to getting to know you y/n..that's your name right??"
"hahah, yeah. i could give you a tour of the school if you'd like."
"i would love that." he says with a big smirk on his face.
this could be interesting...
_______________________________
i'm rlly sorry if this isn't good but i hope u guys like it 😅😅