pink wig thick ass give em whiplash

y/n pov:
after class ended, i had walked out with my bag in my hand. mary and ibara had trailed behind me, so i quickly pulled mary to the side.
"i'm giving pink hair a tour, you go ahead and i'll join you later."
"alright, have fun!!" she said with a huge smirk on her face.
"oh my god, it's not like that mary."
"yeah right, don't have too much fun."  she said while chuckling at me. she then winked at me, and walked off.
"ohhh mary." i thought to myself with my hand on my head.
ibara eventually caught up to where i was, and the tour had officially began.
we immediately hit it off, and got along pretty well. i showed him each building, showing him where our lockers were located, and more.
the tour had taken about an hour, and after the tour me and ibara were just sitting together in front of the school. 
"thanks for showing me around y/n. i really appreciate it..you know what? if your down, wanna do something fun?"
these words took me by surprise.. fun?
"fun? what exactly do you have in mind?"
"i don't know... how about getting some food? or something like that.."
"let's do it." i said with a smile on my face. i could feel my cheeks turning red but i didn't care.
he got up and pulled me with him. we were both bright red and the tension between us was insane.
he walked me to his shiny black car, and he started to drive. the ride was silent, but not in an awkward way. it was, peaceful.. if that makes sense.
ibara reached for the radio and put on a song. it sounded so familiar, and then i realized... it was my favorite song.
"ibara, you listen to *your favorite artist* too?"
"oh my god, is that even a question? they're my all time favorite! do you like them too?"
"uh, YES? i could listen to this song on repeat for the rest of my life."
"the more time i spend with you, the more i like about you y/n."
my eyes widened and i could feel myself getting red all over again.
"same here ibara." i smirked after, and i saw his face turn bright red. he looked so cute when he got flustered. 
we eventually reached our destination, and we ended up going to an ice cream shop.
we walked into the shop, and the smell of chocolate filled the air. ibara and i walked up to the counter and started looking at flavors. everything looked so delicious, and i could feel myself drooling. my eyes were fixated on the cookie dough ice cream, it looked so good.
"hi, can we have a large cookie dough please?"
he must have noticed me eyeing the cookie dough, otherwise he wouldn't have gotten it.
"aren't you gonna get anything?"
"we're sharing, duh. i don't have enough money to buy 2, that's why i got a large."
that was an obvious lie, he had plenty money. he was from the momobami clan after all. but my guess is that he wanted to share an ice cream together.
"ohhhh, i see."
the employee handed us our ice cream, and gave us two spoons. we sat outside on a small table. it was around 6:00 pm, and the sky was a perfect blend of pink, red, and orange. there was a slight breeze, that felt amazing. it was the perfect atmosphere.
i immediately started eating the ice cream, not caring if i was making a mess. it was so good that i couldn't help my self.
i suddenly heard the click of a camera, and looked up to see ibara take a picture of me.
he had started to laugh, and showed me the picture. he was clutching his stomach, trying to hold in his laughter.
"look at your face! you must really be enjoying that ice cream huh!"
"shut up!!!" i had said while laughing.
i reached for my mouth, attempting to wipe the ice cream off of my face. ibara then grabbed my arm and put it down.
"you're gonna get your sleeve dirty if you do that. let me help you."
he took his hand and cupped my cheek, while wiping the ice cream off with his thumb. he then took a napkin and wiped the rest off.
"is it all gone???"
"yeah, it's all gone." he said with a soft chuckle.
he then took a bite of the ice cream, and smiled at me.
after about 5 minutes of talking, we decided it was time to head home.
we sat in his car, and turned on the radio. the whole car ride we were singing together, and laughing at how awful we sounded.
the time flew by so fast, and just as i knew it we were in front of my house.
"thanks for hanging with me y/n. we should do this more often."
"i would love too. thanks for today. i'll see you at school tomorrow." i made sure i smiled big to let him know i had a great time.
"oh, before you go.. give me your phone."
"uh, sure ok."
i handed him my phone with a confused look on my face. he typed something into my phone and handed it back to me.
"text me sometime." he said with a big smile.
"i will, definitely." i got out of the car, and waved goodbye. he drove off, and just like that the night ended.
__________________________________
i am so sorry that this is so long, but i really enjoyed making this and i hope you guys do too! i will try to update this fanfic more often, and also THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 40 READS!!!!!! that is so insane thank you guys so much!!! i will put ibara's pov more in the upcoming chapters, and let me know if you want me to put anything in this story. have a great day!