𝑪𝒉.2 𝑹𝒊𝒌𝒖'𝒔 𝑵𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒚 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒇𝒇

Place: Miri's Apartment, Emberfrost Castle, Timberest, Siog Rioght
Date: Wee Hours Nollaig 6th

Miri teleported her and West back to their room. The prince went out to dismiss officer Cadail who was asleep next to Riku on the couch. He startled the guard, who was sure he never heard the door open.

"We teleported in, it's alright. you can go now."

"Oh teleported." he half awake guard mumbled. "Sire do you ever get used to that, poofing?" he said as he gathered his cloak. 

"Haha yeah eventually." West remembered how odd it was to him the first few times Miri had teleported them when they were small children.

Miri prepared Riku's bed and West carried him and put him to bed. The two got ready for bed themselves. Knowing that later that day there would be the tree trimming ceremonies and they would be required to attend. 

She tossed and turned on her bed, thinking of what Essi had said about the prophecies. They sounded so much like her dreams she was hesitant to sleep.

"You are thinking about the fire crown and your war dreams aren't you?'

"Yes." she answered quietly.

"I lumied Aunt Luci today on my way back from the meeting with Brogan, Anya said she was out shopping with Uncle Kast. She will call back tomorrow, well today.” He saw the time.

"Do you think I'm the prophet?" she asked.

"No Princesa, I don't. If you were you would understand your dreams I think. As of now, they are still a mystery to you as well."

"That they are." The fairy turned towards the moonlight.

"For now let's get some sleep, Essi will find something out soon and if he doesn't, Aunt Luci might be able to interpret the dreams."

Yeah, Es will find something she assured herself. Quickly falling into a slumber. 

West watched her making sure she was asleep before he completely got settled in himself. Now more than ever he was determined to get her out of Emberfrost. His heart sank when he had heard they would be attacked. What would I do if something happened to Mi Princesa, was his last thought before sleep overtook him.

 It was noon the next day when he and Miri woke up. Riku was sitting on his chest, staring down at him. The prince awoke to the feeling something was watching him.

"Oh good, you're up?" Riku blinked down at the prince. "You snore loud sometimes." He said as he hopped off West and onto the pillows. 

"I do not, princes don't snore." West sat up and stretched rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"You sure do. Sounds like a bear roaring at night." Miri said with a laugh. She was sitting on the edge of the bed putting on her slippers. 

"Well, bears are adorable." He said with a grin. West loved it when she teased him.

There was a knock at the door, it was Breena. 

"You majesty there are people here to see you." she said through the door. "And lady Miri I have a nice brunch prepared whenever you are ready."

"On my way."  West said as he got up and headed to get dressed. 

''Thank you, Breena, I will be there soon." She stood and put on her housecoat, the thick one there was a chill in the air today.

Riku stood on the bed and stretched out long. Yawning as he did. He moved to the edge of the bed still half asleep and in kitten form. He reached for her to carry him.