005. a quiet morning

Rosie woke up in her dorm, someone brought her back here last night

Rosie woke up in her dorm, someone brought her back here last night. Suddenly she remembers everything the memories flooding back in her mind.

Charles.

Remus.

Everything.

She soon found out that Charles was in the hospital wing, Rhea had told her. Her brother James found out and punched him.

And how she was back in her dorm? It was Remus.

At breakfast Rosie was quiet she didn't speak to anyone.

"Silenceeee!" Dumbledore yells. Catching everyone's attention, they all stop what they were doing and wait for his speech.

"Good Morning— students, As you well know there will be a dance next weekend! Good luck on finding your dates!"

As soon as Dumbledore finished his speech everyone jumped up and cheered with excitement.

Remus eyes lands on Rosie at the Hufflepuff table, her palms on her cheeks and her elbows rested on the table.

His heart broke seeing her sad.

She got up and walked towards the Marauders.

"Rosie! How are you? I was so worried." James says in a worried tone.

"Um— I'm fine thank you." she says with a frown. The Marauders all looked at each other.

Silence.

Sirius faked coughed. "Hah hemm, do you have a date to the dance yet love?" He asked.

"Not yet." she smiled, the topic of the dance made her happy. The music, the dresses, the dancing, pumpkin juice, everything about it is amazing.

Remus smiled to himself.

"There's my little sweetheart, you're smiling again." James says pulling her into a hug.

They pulled away. "Can we not talk about what happened last night? If it's okay with you guys..." she trailed off.

"Of course." they said together.

"We don't have to talk about it." Remus reassured her. She smiled softly at him as he quickly returned back.