007. dance with me

It's the day before the dance, everyone's excited

It's the day before the dance, everyone's excited. All they girls are freaking out about getting ready and the guys are nervous about dancing.

Remus on the other hand, he's scared that Rosie won't except him after he tells her his secret.

What he doesn't know is that she already figured the secret out, she wants him to tell her himself.

Hours passed as they got ready. Rosie did her makeup put her hair down with curls at the ends and to top it off rosie lip gloss to go with her rosie lips.

She put on her dress. It was a pearly white color laced with pearl beads ball gown dress that went to her ankles. She wore dangling diamond heart earrings and golden butterfly heals that wrapped above her ankle.

She looked absolutely stunning.

As Rosie and Rhea finished getting ready they walk down to the common room as Rhea was greeted by her date Amos Diggory.

Rhea and Amos went on ahead.

Rosie slowly made her way to the great hall.

As she walked in all eyes were on her expect for the Marauders who were joking around getting pumpkin juice not noticing what was going on.

And of course Charles was whistling trying to get Rosies attention, which she kindly ignored.

"Woah." Sirius said grinning as he spots Rosie.

The Marauders turn around facing the way Sirius was looking.

"What is it, Padfoot?" asked James confused.

"Your sister—" Peter squeaked stuffing his face with pie.

"Wow." Remus says wide eyed.

Rosie spots them and made her way there as Remus stood there frozen.

"Hi!" she said blushing.

"You look amazing, love." Sirius smirked.

"Anyways, I've got a date to go to...you kids have fun!" He grins as he walks to his date.

"You look beautiful little sis." James says smiling, Peter nodded still stuffing his face with pie.

"Have fun love birds...but not too much fun!" James and Peter walked away leaving them alone.

"I can't even tell you how amazing you look Rosie, because...you look beautiful." she blushed as he chucked. "Always actually."

"Thank you...I can say the same thing for you." She grinned.

"Dance with me?"

"Of course."

They danced and danced, the crowd around them seem have faded since they have been dancing for hours.

Slow dancing.

His hands on her waist, her arms wrapped around his neck. He pecked her temple.

She rested her head on his chest as the moonlight dance across the marble floor.

She looked up at him and bore into his eyes as he did the same within seconds their lips were connected.

He chucked as she laughed softly, they pull apart.

"I have something for you." He said reaching in his pocket for something.

He hands her a white box with a silver ribbon wrapped around it.

"Remus, you really didn't have to." She says.

"I did, now open it."

She opens the box. Inside it contained a gold necklace, it had a moon and a star on it.

"You are my star to my moon" he smiled at her.

"Thank you, Remus." She smiled softly at him. "I love it."

She turns around and he puts the necklace on her.