008. ugh detention

Rosie accidentally knocked over jars of potions in Slughorn's classroom due to how clumsy she was

He gave her detention.

Obviously.

She walked to detention interning the professor's classroom not surprised to see the Marauders and Charles there.

Of course, she thought to herself.

"Miss Potter, take a seat next to Mr. Willams." She nods and heads to sit next to him.

The Marauders glared at Charles as he winks back.

Remus was next to Sirius, James and Peter and Charles alone. She groaned internally.

"Rosie Potter in detention." Charles chucked out.

She rolled her eyes then said "yeah" forcing a smile as she flips through her book.

As she reads Charles was messing with her hair tucking pieces of hair behind her ear.

He actually looked... sweet and peaceful. She saw a different side of him.

She looked up from her book and shifted in her seat.

"Stay here, I'll be back in an hour." The professor said.

"Rosie?" Asked Charles.

"Hmm." She says not looking up from her book.

"I— I um, would you like to go to hogsmege with me?" He says as his voice softens.

The Marauders looked up, waiting for an answer hoping it's a "NO!"

"Hmm why?" She says still not looking up from her book. "Give me a reason."

"I could give you 100 reasons why I would like to go out with you Rosie." She giggled.

"Name one." She said as she puts her book down and faces him.

"Because you're hot." he says smirking.

"—and you just ruined the moment." She says shaking her head slowly.