Information

This roleplay, obviously, is an AU, and takes place in a pre-industrial world.

When Roku had confronted Sozin because of the conquered Earth Kingdom towns, he didn't spare him.
In other words, the 100 Year War never started.
Furthermore, Roku was the last Avatar. Raava was ripped from his body, and she was destroyed.

With those important pieces in mind, here's some other world information:
- The Dai Li is loyal to the Earth King.
- Now paranoid, the Earth King seized control of the Si Wong Desert for military use, displacing all sandbender tribes.
- The Earth King is also attempting to promote a single 'Earth Kingdom' identity, thus increasing nationalism.
- The airbenders are still alive.
- The Fire Nation is paying reparations to the Earth Kingdom, and has returned all stolen land.
- In an attempt to promote balance, the Fire Nation, Water Tribes, and Air Nomads are encouraging members of their nations to move to others, and diversify. The Earth King is attempting to close borders, but this is hard to enforce because of the sheer size of the Earth Kingdom.
- The Water Tribes and Air Nomads have stepped up to try and maintain order by forming an elite bending force known as the Avatar's Legacy.
- The Legacy has agents worldwide.