Chapter 1

(A/N. Hello everyone! I have checked and re-read Chapter 1 and i believe it is ready. I wanted to rewrite Lucifer Morningstar because i forgot a lot of things i did in the early Chpaters. For example Luna, i completely forgot about her, i will be bringing her back and i will be going into the backstory of the Morningstars much more, so Enjoy!)

So I'm sure most of you if not all of you know what the Gamer is or know what Games are, if you don't know what the Gamer is, let me tell you. The Gamer is a power giving to a person that allows them to live life like a game, it came from a Manhwa called 'The Gamer', it allowed the protagonist to live life like an RPG Game to be specific. The Gamer is a powerful tool that can potentially turn anyone into a God. I read the Manhwa and multiple fanfictions on The Gamer Power, some were really well written and I enjoyed reading them but I always thought it would be fun to become the Gamer and to travel the multiverse doing what I want.

Thus I bring to now, the present, I think... Okay I have no clue where I am and even if time flows here, the place where most Gamers are born, a void of darkness, surrounding me from all over. I had no clue what was happening and frankly I was just hoping something would happen, I was bored out of my mind and I had resorted to singing songs I knew in my head or counting to 100,000 before something finally happened.

I am sorry for the long wait, but a lot of you Humans have decided to go and die. I swear you lot are going to be the death of yourselves, morons.

I am the being that guides souls through the afterlife, I am Limbo, let's hurry this up now, I am bored of just sending your souls to Heaven or Hell so I am going to make you The Gamer, Rejoice Human!

She said in a monotone voice, I just frowned.

What? You think you are important, or I need you to save a world, or my superior is making me does this? NO, YOU ARE MISTAKEN.

You sound lovely.

Screw you, Human, the Game is taking over now so I do not have to talk to you, you hairless ape!

I chuckled as her voice left my head, she sounded like the nicest person I have ever met, if you could not tell that was sarcasm.

Hello, I am the game, I am sorry for Limbo's attitude, she can be very cranky when dealing with Humans that die.

Oh really, I had no clue

Now let us continue, you are now The Gamer and I must give you a tutorial since you know most things about the game, I will explain what's different from the norm.

Firstly, you can increase the power of certain skills by Upgrade Quests instead of levelling. There may be updates along the line but I will notify you if an update may be coming, every world you go to will technically be an alternate world because you are there even if it is exactly like how it was originally.

Your first world has already been chosen and a backstory has already been made as well, this is an 18+ Game so you can do anything you want, no censorship exists in this Game.

We will now move onto Character Creation, first off you must create your new body, have fun.

A screen popped up in front of me with a default body, is all I could really call it, completely average and Female which I quickly changed to Male. I made all the changes to my body I wanted and looked at my new body. I felt myself be pulled into my body and I looked forward at my reflection as a large mirror appeared in front of me. I had White hair that was long enough to be able to flow around if it came into contact with wind, my face was sharp and defined with no imperfections whatsoever, my eyes were a bright light blue, my body was muscular but lean like a Swimmer's build or a Shaolin's, maximizes strength but keeps it's mobility. I was exactly 6ft. I smiled at my work and nodded my head "I'm done, Game" I spoke with my new voice that sounded calm and relaxing.