The Maharlika Saves

Again, there will be a few changes to how I will write this story. To make it more easier for me to make it.

So please don't criticize me okay... Please ಥ_ಥ

_____________________ಠ◡ಠ___________________________

-3rd POV-

Crash!

A glass mug broke as it made contact to the floor. Thrown by an angry chieftain.

Dagarr: WHAT?!

Shouted Dagarr as he was told about the fate of his son.

Dagarr: what do you mean my son was killed?

Dagarr, who is sitting on his wooden throne and is surrounded by his men, looked at the hooded figure in front of him.

Hooded figure: your son was killed in battle.

This caused a commotion. Whispers, murmurs and shouts from the other ogres who're in the room.

Dagarr: Silence!...

The voices stopped.

Dagarr: show me... NOW!!

He roared. The hooded figure complied and took out a globe and presented it to him.

The globe dimmed and glowed. Then showed a recording of the battle that has taken place at the Daashii Tribe.

It showed how his son led his men towards the Daashii Tribe and raided it. Killing and pillaging the village. Slaughtering and raping the inhabitants.

Then it showed the daughter of the Daashii Tribe's Chieftain's daughter, accompanied by a...

Dagarr: is that... A human? What is a human doing there?... And why is he so large?

Hooded figure: I don't know why the human is there. His arrival was unexpected. And to why he's large... He maybe a Mixed Blood.

Dagarr: mixed blood huh... That explains it.

Dagarr then continued to watch the globe and saw how his son was being out bested by the other Chieftain's daughter. He growled at that. Then saw his son change and turn.

The ogres in the throne room were shocked and surprised by it.

Dagarr: W-what the- why did my son turn into that?!

He glared at the hooded figure, demanding answers.

Hooded figure: your son wanted power. So I gave it to him.

Dagarr: what did you give to him?

The hooded figure gave Dagarr a dark red pill.

Dagarr looked at the pill with a curious look.

Dagarr: what does this thing do?

Hooded figure: the one who eats it will change. He will grow larger, stronger and faster.

Dagarr: then how did my son lose?

Dagarr growled in anger. Demanding answers.

Hooded figure: observe.

He tilted his head at the globe.

Dagarr looked at the globe and saw his son humiliating the girl. He smiles in amusement at what his son is doing.

His smile then turned into a frown as Mougarr was sent flying by a kick from the human and crashed into a house. The girl was then on the arms of the human and was hugging him.