Chapter 4: Target

Lara's POV:

"Dear friends, I am a survivor. I kinda think Jian and Colleen are suspicious. If either of you aren't evil, I apologize. Good luck!"

We stood in silence. We voted out an innocent girl. She was... basically nothing now.

I knew that what the first people went through was bad, but feeling it in reality?

It felt horrible. Guilt, grief, and so much more packed into one.

"She was innocent" Colleen said quietly.

"What do we do now??" Quinn yelled. It was clear she was panicking.

"Calm down. I reckon we write our journals, so if any of us die we could get vital evidence," I sighed, trying to sound as calm as I could.

"I agree," replied Alab.

Soon we all sat down, writing our journals. I decided to go in the bedroom to write.

"For the people that read this, I was the muffin girl. I hope the people who received their muffins enjoy. If i get any evidence I will write it here for you. Go G"

Well, thats what i had written when I heard shouting. Then someone opened the door.

"Lara?"

"Yeah? Wait- are you alright?"

It was Quinn. she stood at the door, looking terrified.

"Do you, uh, know how break up fights?" she said.

"Why do you ask? Also, I guess I am," I replied.

"There is a fight going on in the living room"

"Let me guess. Is Jian involved?"

"Him and Cash."

I said, "I wouldn't think Cash was the type to fight. I'll go sort it out anyway..." and stood up.

I went outside, and i saw the fight.

Jian was yelling at Cash, and Cash yelled back.

"Stop it guys!" I shouted, and stood in between them. "You shouldn't fight. You will get yourselves hurt!"

"We aren't even going physical!" Jian yelled.

Cash, however had a look of horror on his face. I guess he realized that he was just being as bad as Jian.

"I honestly agree. I didn't start it in the first place, I didn't want to fight." he said.

"That's weak, you know!" Jian laughed

"Better weak than a bully," Cash said, and walked off.

"Oooh! Burn!" giggled Mary.

"Shut up," Jian whispered, just loud enough for us to hear.

I smiled, and returned to my journal. "ood Team" I finished, and closed my journal.

I flopped onto the bed. I had not had much sleep, worrying about murderers and- Yes i worried about this- giving out muffins. I had to decide who I'd give a muffin next. I thought, maybe Charlotte? She still seemed sad about Dash. She needed it to make her more happy.

I fell asleep.

Soon I awoke to hear the sound of yelling. The lights were down. The murderer would strike.

I quickly got to my feet and rushed outside. I looked for Charlotte's silhouette, which I easily found due to her dress and hair.

I raced back into the bedroom and hid under the bed. Two shadows were now crouching under there too. I decided to trust them.

Suddenly, I felt a hand grasp my arm.

I got tugged out from under the bed, and I SCREAMED. At the top of my lungs.

I felt something sharp across my neck. The pain hit me like a bullet.

I screamed again.

I felt my eyes closing. Am I dying!? I thought. I knew I was. I knew there was no coming back.

It all went black...

I felt a pain go through my neck again.

However, it was not the pain of having my head cut off.

I looked up and saw a figure. It seemed to be... saving me?

It held out a note. I took it, decided to read it in the morning.... If I was alive.

I felt a bandage on my neck. I was confused, then I remembered.

Oh. Its a medic. Thank god there is one here. And they decided to save me.

The shadowy figure stood up, and left.

Just afterwards, I heard two screams. I was sure I knew who they were.

The twins.

I managed to crawl back under the bed, despite the horrible pain and screaming, and lay until morning.

A/N: Alright. Not a week but close enough. Im updating asap after this, I want yall to see what happens next.
Do you have any susses? Any clues on who's good or evil? You will see in the end. 748 words, epic.
See yall later, maybe today or tomorrow!